1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Alternative site to go to when PC goes down

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Sep 28, 2006.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Please dont get me wrong I really enjoy PC, and I feel Im a faithful member :) . But if the site gets hacked or theres a server failure. We could (only temporarily) switch to www.priusonline.com like we did during the recent outage, It makes it easy to stay in touch.. ;)

Unless someone has a better alternate site?? :huh: :mellow:

Danny did a great job getting the site back up, we PC addicts are greatful, 2-3 days feels like weeks :rolleyes: !! High 5 Danny & the Crew.. :)

Efusco= Was very informative and helpful. Thank you Sir.. :)

Dispite how we come across in our discussions, we are all good people that enjoy the smart to the outlandish threads here.... :blink: :)

Welcome back everyone!!!! B)

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah, we would switch between the two. We POL had their site down (once or twice if I remembered), they'd be here and when we went down (too many times), we'd go over there. The site's getting more stable surprisingly, especially with this huge influx of new members. Kudos to Danny for keeping this site running.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Lots of PC regulars are also members of PriusOnline. Some are active on both sites. I am registered on both. I don't have time to be active on both, but when PC goes down I frequently check PriusOnline for news. Evan usually posts info over there about why PC is down and the outlook for getting it back up. Saves Danny from having to take time away from fixing PC to answer questions.

So actually, people are already doing what you suggest.

But it's good to post it, for those who are not already aware of PriusOnline.

4. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Sep 29 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]325563[/snapback]</div>
    Same here.