1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

And after 5 weeks....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Dinger, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Dinger

Dinger New Member

My Prius is still in the repair shop after my accident. First there were problems with getting parts, now they cant figure out the power inverters or whatever the heck is causing all the warning lights to come on. Sigh. Maybe I will have it back by Christmas!

Just thought that I would vent.

2. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Here's a note - if they're providing you a rental while they're screwing up all this work, like they are with mine due to the recall, demand gas vouchers. (You bought a super fuel-efficient car and you're stuck in a low-budget tank - I don't think so.) Even if you're driving a second vehicle or something, still demand gas vouchers. My friend did that when the shop was working on her Beetle, and they were happy to oblige.

I'm wondering if I can demand that they make my car payment this month. Hey, I brought it in for an oil change and you crashed the computer - YOU make the payment.

3. P-Car-Go

P-Car-Go New Member

what kind of accident?

4. Dinger

Dinger New Member

I introduced my 2 week old prius to the back of an F-150. Not pleasant. Slow speed though.

As far as gas goes... i only drive 110 miles a day and the rental that they gave me was only a Ford Taurus with and 8 cyl engine that drinks gas like an irishman on st paties day... might be an idea to ask for that....