1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

And my wife's favorite Prius feature so far is.....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Hryb, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Hryb

Hryb electic

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    If you have a package w/ the Navigation...you can go into the options and save your home address as HOME. That’s cool…but what is really interesting is you can represent your home on the map as one of a dozen or so icons. On the page where you can choose an icon, go to the second page and you can also associate one of 4 audio cues to your home…that way when you are just about home your NAV system will play the music sound and you know you are home. I have mine set to the music box…so when she hears the little tune she laughs every time.

It’s the little things like that that are a great example of the nice touches in the Prius. It reminds me of when I travel to Tokyo that each train station has it’s own little musical tune….and you know it’s your stop without even looking at the signs (as if I can read Japanese anyway!)

P.S. Does anyone know how to extract the sound files out of the Prius so I can use it as a ring tone?

2. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    :-D I think I saw that feature but never saw a use for it... guess I have to play with it now!

3. John in LB

John in LB Life is good

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomervillePrius @ Feb 1 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]384086[/snapback]</div>

When I get close to home, I jump up and down on my seat - and it just squeaks out a song... A la naturel... (with factory leather - no dockside leather for me...)

:p :D