1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Android Auto not working with maps

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by TentCamper, Mar 24, 2024.

Tags:
  1. TentCamper

TentCamper Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    We have been connecting our 2021 Prius XLE with android auto with no problem until the last month or so. Now the Maps occasionally works but usually we get the notice that the navigation app is not installed. Also, bluetooth connectivity seems to be overriding the cable connection. We are using a Galaxy S23 ultra phone. Does anyone have an idea about how to get Maps to start working again?

2. TentCamper

TentCamper Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    I played with it some more. One person had suggested to go to the menu on the car and make sure that projection was turned on. With the new Samsung cable it didn't recognize that the phone was connected. I tried using our old cable that used to work and hit menu again. An option for android auto showed up. I don't remember seeing that before but when I selected that option the map showed up so I hope that the issue is solved for good.