1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Andy Roberts Passing

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by efusco, Feb 19, 2007.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't think Andy ever frequented PriusChat, but I'm sure there are a few of you out there who read his posts elsewhere and may even have had a chance to know him. But he passed away this afternoon after a long illness.

Andy was one of the first 2 people to add extra battery power and make his 2G Prius plug-in capable and overcame many of the obstacles involved there. He was a thinker and a dreamer and a truely great man who's enthusiasm for all things Prius and life in general was boundless.

I'll try to post an obit and other info as I come across it for those interested.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmm. I'm one of those who have never read his posts but kudos to him for leading the way.

I offer my condolences to his family and friends.

3. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Feb 18 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]392726[/snapback]</div>

Sorry to hear that,

my condolences.

4. momfortheenvironment

No I never had the chance but my condolences to his family and its an honor to share a forum with a forward thinking man.