1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ann Arbor, Michigan ----> 08 ($4200) and 12 plug-in ($5700)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by MilkyWay, Feb 21, 2018.

1. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    2008 Has 167K miles going up very fast because I drive a lot. Leather, nav/backup cam. Spark plugs, front struts, trans, brakes/rotors, tires, and front wheel bearings all done recently. Has some dings and imperfections but priced accordingly.

Attached Files:

2. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    2012 has 225K miles. A couple thousand miles on the Michelin Premiers and OEM EGR cooler/valve. Runs like it is barely broken it. Runs amazing. The 2008 runs just like you would expect a well kept gen 2 to drive...and have to admit the ride is just a tad nicer in the 2012.

This one has wear and tear from the miles. Interior could use a cleaning. Some scratches and dings on body. This is the cheapest price I've ever come across for a plug-in, I do see the miles are high.

Attached Files:

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    how many ev miles are you getting?

4. Rmay635703

Rmay635703 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    I noticed the plug in but it looks like it’s sold already, my question would be how much oil does it chug and obviously battery range

5. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The dash displays 11.9 I believe when fully charged. My wife drives it and I don't really pay much attention to the EV range and calculations. But 11.9 and counts down from there on charge.

We got it in October with 220.8K miles. When I brought it to the oil change shop then they said no point in changing it cause it looked so clean and full. We ended up changing it this month and I didn't notice anything missing on dipstick.

It is still available but anyone coming from a long distance I would want to take better pictures to show the imperfections/wear tear.

I'm just tossing around the idea of selling it. The 2012 is not listed anywhere but this website.

6. golfmk681

golfmk681 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    road trip! Man I would love to fly there and buy. How many MPG are you getting on the 2008.

MilkyWay likes this.
  7. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I get 42-43 but if driven the "proper way" I'm sure you can get closer to 50

8. MilkyWay

MilkyWay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well it is a good thing I didn't give away this Prius for $4200 in nearly mint condition (at the time) with only 160k miles.

I'm now approaching 260k miles....kept it....and the only repair I had to do was front struts. Someone would have been very happy, and probably would not have driven it as much as me, so it probably would still be well under 200k.

@256k miles:
    Normal oil burning, recently a tire pressure light malfunction, but it is still my only car that I drive every day....runs perfect zero major issues. Never once not started...Never once an issue with hybrid battery or 12V....Never once a brake malfunction (ABS pump)....Never once a suspension issue. Never once a headlight going out or any of the interior issues such as info screen going out or the cluster going out.

I'd say I'd be lucky to get $2000 though now due to a much worse condition at 260k and of course...the fact it has 260k.