1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Dec 8, 2005.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. She's not as hot as efusco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:ph34r:

2. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    ;) I am not thinking 'long-term' in my proposed relationship with Ann. ;)

3. jrohland

jrohland Guest

Since I voted, I feel compelled to comment.

I don't have a problem with her politics. I like her intelligence and quick wit. She just does not appeal to me physically. In my opinion, her neck is too long. I know long necks on women has some appeal but, hers is too much.

Also, I don't recall ever having seen her from the neck down. Perhaps if I had, I would change my vote.

jrohland

4. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Most of the time, I feel her complaints relate to having to give (tax) money to people (through the government) she'd prefer not to give it to. Call it greed, call it elitism, call it whatever, it's why I try to always vote against the Republicans even if I'm not always for the Democrats. I feel the Republican motto is "Screw the Poor", the Democrat motto is "Screw the Rich", and I'm still looking for the party who'll use "Don't Screw Anybody".

Give her a charity-transplant and maybe, but not NOW...

5. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Not a chance. A person can be attractive on the outside, but incredibly ugly on the inside. In this case, Ann Coulter's inner ugly certainly overtakes any outer beauty.

Personally, I can't look at her without feeling a little bit of nausea.

6. Mystery Squid

I'll be some people that voted "yes" are hardcore left wingers with secret fantasies... :lol:

7. tag

tag Senior Member

First of all, I have noted that there was no Bill Merchant option. Hence, I went with Fusco.

Thing about Coulter is she's dangerous. Take her out, she insults people, and you get beat up by 2600 enraged UCONN students. No thanks!

8. KD6HDX

KD6HDX New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Since someone already noticed that she already has a long neck, that may give credibility to the puzzling observations of her rather large adams apple?

Others have said they are not thinking long term about this. I think that would qualify with a, "WHAM-BAM-THANK-YOU-ANN!" or a hump-n-dump!

05 Prius
    45 MPG average

GO BIG ED ON AIR AMERICA!

9. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Yup -- though most of us can handle the first 600 UCONN students pretty easily. It's the remaining 2000 that would probably muss one up.

10. tag

tag Senior Member

[​IMG]

11. Schmika

Schmika New Member

I think she is hot. Isn't it great that we are all different?

12. Mystery Squid

I like her attitude, she isn'tafraid to speak what she wants, and isn't PC, which is a big plus in my book!

13. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    NO!! She's long lanky and too skinny with an adams apple.

14. slortz

slortz New Member

I'd like to shove an 8" sour pickle down her throat to get her to shut up! Literally, no sexual innuendo intended. :D

15. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

Where is the love? Where is the tolerance?

16. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

Squid I'm with you! no PC!

17. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am not sure she is a nice person.

18. rg3design.com

rg3design.com Junior Member

Anne Coulter is only good for one thing - sounding like a complete dumbass! Listening to her babble is a guilty pleasure of mine because it's just so amusing. It's like she's trying so hard to prove to everyone that she despises liberals.

I see her coming off as an ignorant pig who loves to be derogatory, discriminatory and out of her mind. She acts like a little school girl that throws a tantrum trying to demand her point of view. I guess all the wind she's blowing helps her sell more books but there's something about her way of thinking that's both frightening and sad:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the president"

"If Chicago had been hit, I assure you New Yorkers would not have cared. What was stunning when New York was hit was how the rest of America rushed to New York's defense. New Yorkers would have been like, 'It's tough for them; now let's go back to our Calvin Klein fashion shows.'"

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

19. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

Nope. Not again. :p

20. tag

tag Senior Member

Hmmm. Can't tell if that's a "no" or a "not as hot as efusco". :D