1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Godiva, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm sending this e-mail to Random House. They own Crown Forum which publishes Ann Coulter.

"I understand Crown Forum is a division of Random House.

Crown Forum publishes Ann Coulter.

I just wanted you to know that I'll be taking a close look at who publishes the books I buy. If it's Crown Forum, Random House or any division of Random House I will not be buying that book. I will not support any company that promotes, publishes or in any way financially supports Ann Coulter.

If you wonder why this sudden decision....read the news.

She should be put in "time out".

If you don't do it, I'll do it with my wallet."

[email protected]

2. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Now, see, I look at Coulter entirely differently. If the left went out and hired someone to make the right look as foolish as possible, they couldn't do better than Coulter. If I were on the right, THEN I'd be all for shutting the hag up: as a spokesperson for MY beliefs (if I were on the right) she's a disaster, a crippling embarrassment.

No, I say give her more exposure. Between her and Limbaugh and Fox broadcasting, the right hasn't got a prayer; that trio of cannons does more to blast out the right's underpinnings every day than even the mighty Squid or Dr. Berman can do, and THAT's saying something!

Give Coulter all the ammo she can take. The left benefits tremendously every time she blasts a salvo and blows another of her own loorish feet to dust.

Mark Baird
    Alameda CA

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My date with Ann

I love Steven Weber.

(He can call me anytime if he wants a date with a *real* woman.....)

4. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Censorship. Niiicccceeeee. :rolleyes:

Let me guess . . . Liberal Freethinker too. :huh:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 4 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]400185[/snapback]</div>
    Maybe I too should send Random House that email.
    After all, what happens to be Random House's current #1 best seller? . . .

The Audacity of Hope
    Written by Barack Obama
    http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/bestsel...&juvenile=0

:rolleyes: Way to protest there Godiva! :p

5. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ Mar 5 2007, 01:33 AM) [snapback]400186[/snapback]</div>
    Coulter is just plain mean, there's little doubt about that. What is more telling of the rightards, if you see the video of her comments is how many in the audience laughed and clapped when she said it. Coulter is sort of a lightning rod for the right and can do it comfortably because she's not running for office but has something to sell that the public eats up. However, she's also a good indication of what the right stands for. Most rightards that I've talked to are highly emotional and full of hatred but they do it easily and in an oddly relaxed sort of way. It's funny how much they make fun of homosexuals, considering how many closet cases are in their ranks.

6. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Mar 5 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]400197[/snapback]</div>
    Agreed. Free Speech - I guess some people want to determine who gets the right to free speech here. I am amazed at how liberals are anything but that.

7. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Mar 5 2007, 07:40 AM) [snapback]400240[/snapback]</div>
    I don't see Godiva advocating censorship. If she'd have sent that message to the government, then that would be a call for censorship.

Nope--what she's doing is expressing her displeasure at a company making money off of one of the biggest hatemongers of the past 50 years.

And to the poster who attempted to compare Coulter with Obama--these are nice, healthy apples and moldy, stale oranges. You may not like Obama's party, but never once has he made any hate-filled diatribes against anyone. Including his book...my god, called the "Audacity of Hope." How audacious of him to be hopeful and forward thinking instead of bitter and mudslinging!!!!!!

8. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 5 2007, 09:00 AM) [snapback]400260[/snapback]</div>
    It's the usual game that rightards play, livelychick. It's easier to accuse 'liberals' of censorship than it is to face their own actions. Either that or they accuse the liberals for something that the right has committed in order to deflect the attention away from themselves. George and Dick and Karl have been playing that game for years.

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Mar 5 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]400262[/snapback]</div>
    what is the purpose of this post?

what do you think of mahers comments about VP Cheney recently?

10. livelychick

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Mar 5 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]400273[/snapback]</div>
    Which one? He has so many...so much material, so little time.

You must be talking about the one where he said that if Cheney had gotten blown up, it would've saved lives. I'm not sure if that's a false statement, but I for one wouldn't want Cheney dead, but, oh well.

What he doesn't ever say is that any one group of people should die. Or that everyone who doesn't agree with him is godless.

And the biggest difference, IMHO, is that Maher is a comedian, and says so. He makes valid points, but so do Lewis Black, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Al Franken.

11. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 5 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]400280[/snapback]</div>
    What did coulter say? And for the record I am all for free speach so whatever maher said so be it as long as it did cross the line.

12. livelychick

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Mar 5 2007, 10:16 AM) [snapback]400285[/snapback]</div>
    This time, this is it:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17458248/

Of course, this is one of the less offensive things she's said...

13. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 5 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]400288[/snapback]</div>
    b/c she called edwards a faggot? shoot her in the head and drag her carcus through the streets of san fran for Gods sake.

are we trying to regulate speach here in this country now?

i think mahers comments were at least as offensive - but he should be able to open his trap too.

so what?? if people melt over this they should not be in public life.

14. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Quick- someone send Annie a link to the religious threads! She'll be right at home.
    :lol:

15. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I think Ann Coulter is finer than Frog Hair, what a doll! :) :lol: ;)

I would have to say she (Coulter) appears to be living LivelyChicks motto, "Let your Life speak" ;) .
    Even though her life makes the libbys fall on the floor and go into convulsions :lol: .

16. viking31

viking31 Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 5 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]400185[/snapback]</div>
    Yea, whatever... But the question still remains regarding Edwards, is America ready for a gay commander in chief, or should we not ask and tell, or is it tell and don't ask, or... I just get so confused!!!

Rick
    #4 2006

17. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Mar 5 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]400197[/snapback]</div>
    Isn't that the basic tenets of Capitalism? I'm voting with my wallet.

It isn't censorship if Ann Coulter can't find a publisher for her hatred. She can join the ranks of other writers who can't get published.

There are plenty of other businesses I don't patronize for other reasons. Old Navy comes immediately to mind. Then there were grapes.

I'm suggesting Ann Coulter be boycotted.

Unless, of course, you believe in her statements and approve of the way she chooses to express them.

We've got an "ignore" on this forum too.

18. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 5 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]400473[/snapback]</div>
    more common ground - i agree - use your wallet to boycot - that is the most potent form of protesting.

19. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I haven't heard a single "liberal" suggest in any way that Ann Coulter be censored, or dispute that she is absolutely entitled to express her opinions, no matter how vile and ignorant they may be.
    Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, and Mitt Romney all had the decency to denounce Coulter's hateful slur. Apparently, unlike them, some of the conservative contingent here thinks that it is perfectly OK to call a presidential candidate a "faggot".

20. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 4 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]400185[/snapback]</div>
    Response from Random House

Dear Godiva

Whatever. [attachmentid=6789]

Sincerely

Random House

p.s. Below is a list of all the Authors we publish, could you please highlight the one author who’s POV you disagree with? Now considering the rather broad range of POV's we publish prehaps you would like to rethink your rather misguided, narrow minded and intolerant attempt to force us to censor someone else’s viewpoint?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Verna Aardema,ABA,Frank W. Abagnale,Rafael Abalos,Johannes Abbas,Edward Abbey,Charles Abbott,Hailey Abbott,Jack Henry Abbott,Jeff Abbott,Karen Abbott,Peter Abbott,Tony Abbott,Waring Abbott,Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,Kobo Abe,Shana Abé,Shinzo Abe,Allen Abel,Jessica Abel,Donzaleigh Abernathy,Dan Abnett,Shana Aborn,F. Murray Abraham,Ken Abraham,Marilyn J. Abraham,Peter Abrahams,Roger Abrahams,William Abrahams,David Abram,Douglas Abrams,Michael Abrams,Pete Abrams,Richard I. Abrams,Vicky Abrams, CCE, IBCLC,Beverley Abramson,Stacy Abramson,Elliot D. Abravanel,Juan Abreu,Ermilo Abreu Gomez,Diana Abu-Jaber,Academy Of American Poets,Jorge Accame,Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.,Chinua Achebe,Gabriela Acher,Jeanne Achterberg,Lakshman Achuthan,Andre Aciman,Marc Acito,J.R. Ackerley,Diane Ackerman,Karen Ackerman,Laurence Ackerman,Susan Ackerman,Martha Ackmann,David Ackroyd,Peter Ackroyd,Joan Acocella,Oscar Zeta Acosta,Dr. Angelo Acquista,Linda Acredolo, Ph.D.,Amir D. Aczel,Alma Flor Ada,Cherry Adair,Virginia Adair,Alexander Adams,Alice Adams,Benjamin Adams,Cecil Adams,Deborah Adams,Douglas Adams,Gerry Adams,Henry Adams,Jerome Adams,Jessica Adams,Lee Adams,Lorraine Adams,Maureen Adams,Mike Adams,Noah Adams,Paul Adams,Richard Adams,Rob Adams,Robert Adams,Sam Adams,Sheila Kay Adams,Tim Adams,Joy Adamson,Rick Adamson,Siobhan Adcock,Brenda Adderly,Caroline Adderson,Stephen Addiss,Kim Adelman,Elizabeth Aderkas,Lisa Ades,Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie,Joann Adinolfi,Avi Adler,Bill Adler, Jr.,Dennis Adler,Elizabeth Adler,Stella Adler,Stephen J. Adler,Roland Adloff,James Adovasio,Chris Adrian,Lara Adrian,Tania Aebi,Aeschylus,Aesop,Aleksandr Afanas'ev,Queen Afua,Arthur S. Agatston, M.D.,James Agee,Jonis Agee,Keiko Agena,Sylvain Ageorges,Rebecca Agiewich,Shmuel Yosef Agnon,Anne Aguirre,Patrick Ahern,Allan Ahlberg,Carol Laflin Ahles,Marla Ahlgrimm, R.Ph.,Danny Aiello,Josh Aiello,Indrani Gyalkath-Gyaltsen,Clay Aiken,Joan Aiken,Roger Ailes,Jonathan Aitken,Robert Aitken,Will Aitken,Fouad Ajami,Ken Akamatsu,Anna Akhmatova,Salman Akhtar,Andrei Aksenov,Vassily Aksyonov,Boris Akunin,Hassan Al-Qazwini,Nuha al-Radi,Hanan Al-Shaykh,Pauline Alama,Charles Abiodun Alao,Costa Alavezos,Gus Alavezos,Valerian Albanov,Celeste Albaret,Sarah Albee,Alexa Albert,Ashley Albert,Daisy Alberto,Eliseo Alberto,Joshua Albertson,Nicholas Albery,Nicolas Albery,Edward F. Albin, Ph.D.,Mitch Albom,Jez Alborough,Jeff Albrecht,Barbara Albright,Nancy Albright,William Foxwell Albright,Edward Alcamo,Lourdes Alcaniz,Angela Alcorn,Karina Alcorn,Randy Alcorn,Louisa May Alcott,Alan Alda,Arlene Alda,Nancy Alden,Elizabeth Alder,Ellen Alderman,Brian W. Aldiss,Caroline Aldred,Dr. Joe Aldrich,Sandra P. Aldrich,Sholem Aleichem,A.L. Alexander,Bevin Alexander,Caroline Alexander,Donnell Alexander,Elye J. Alexander,George Alexander,Col. Joseph Alexander,Kathryn Alexander,Lloyd Alexander,Meena Alexander,Michele Alexander,Andre Alexis,Valeria Alfeyeva,Rosemarie Alfieri,Daniel Alfonsea Romero,Christian Alfonsi,Henry Alford,Horatio Alger,David Algrim,Gini Alhadeff,Thalassa Ali,Ken Alibek,Saul Alinsky,Amy Alkon,Nicholas Allan,Harry Allard,Linda Allard, William Allcorn,Judith Waite Allee,Richard Alleman,A.J. Allen,Beth Allen,Constance Allen,Dominick Allen,Elise Allen,Elizabeth Cheresh Allen,Greg Allen,Jennifer Allen,Joan Allen,John Allen,John L. Allen, Jr.,Joseph Allen,Joy Allen,Karen Allen,Ken Allen,Marvin Allen,Mary Allen,Paula Gunn Allen,Peg Allen,Robert Allen,Robert G. Allen,Roger Macbride Allen,Sarah Addison Allen,Stephen Allen,Steve Allen,Stewart Lee Allen,Ted Allen,Thomas Allen,Thomas B. Allen,Woody Allen,Isabel Allende,Joaquin Allende,Dan B. Allender,Michael Allin,Catherine Alliott,Christine Allison,Susan Allison,Wick Allison,William F. Allman,Aaron Allston,David Almond,Steve Almond,Nicole Aloni,Shlomo Aloni,Gar Alperovitz,Cathryn Alpert,Hilton Als,Ronald Alsop,Elizabeth Alston,Carol Alt,Lewis Alt,Matt Alt,Robert Alter,Seymour L. Alterman, M.D.,Dennis Altman,Robert Altman,Steven-Elliot Altman,Dr. Stuart Altman,Z. Altug,Melissa Alvarado,Trini Alvarado,A. Alvarez,Julia Alvarez,Walter Alvarez,Jorge Alvear,Alvin & Associates, Inc.,James Alvino,Lori Alvord,Judi Alweil,Jorge Amado,Alfred Mason Amadon,Akhil Reed Amar,Gregory Amato,Eric Ambler,Delorese Ambrose,Stephen E. Ambrose,Daniel G. Amen, M.D.,American Academy Of Pediatrics,American Bar Association,American Benchmark Press,American Bird Conservancy,American Diabetes Association,American Genealogy Institute,American Geological Institute,American Heart Association,American Kennel Club,American Medical Association,Heather Amery,Jonathan Ames,Lee J. Ames,Louise Bates Ames,P. Lee Ames,Roger Ames,Roger T. Ames,Steve Amick,Stephen Amidon,Fari Amini,Amira,Suad Amiry,Martin Amis,Niccolo Ammaniti,John Amodeo,Cleveland Amory,Tori Amos,Margot Anand,Lara Anasaze, MS,Federico Andahazi,Helen Andelin,Bob Andelman,Al Andersen,Francis I. Andersen,Hans Christian Andersen,Kurt Andersen,Alison Anderson,Barth Anderson,Beverly M. Anderson,Christopher Anderson,Derek Anderson,Douglas Anderson,Douglas A. Anderson,Duncan Anderson,Emily Elizabeth Anderson,Fil Anderson,Fred Anderson,Jean Anderson,Joan Anderson,Joan Wester Anderson,Jodi Lynn Anderson,Jon Andersen,Karen Anderson,Keith Anderson,Kent Anderson,Kevin Anderson,Kevin J. Anderson,Lars Anderson,Laurie Halse Anderson,Lorraine Anderson,M.T. Anderson,Marjorie Anderson,Melinda Anderson,Pam Anderson,Patrick Anderson,Randy Anderson,Robert Anderson,S.E. Anderson,Scott Anderson,Sherry Ruth Anderson,Sherwood Anderson,Terry Anderson,Tiffany Anderson,Tina Anderson,Gail Anderson-Dargatz,Erin Anderssen,Karen Andes,Paolo Andino,Natsumi Ando,Adjoa Andoh,Dan Andreasen,Katia Andreeva,Judy Andrekson,Jose Andres,Stephen Andrew,Bart Andrews,Jackie Andrews,Jan Andrews,Lewis M. Andrews,Russell Andrews,Sam Andrews, M.D.,John Andrisani,Maria Teresa Andruetto,Christopher Angelfish,Chris Angelilli,Marcia Angell,Roger Angell,Maya Angelou,Zoe Angelsey,Kenneth Anger,Natalie Angier,J.F. Englert,Colin Angus,Douglas Angus,Sylvia Angus,Moyoco Anno,Judith Anodea,Anonimo,Anonymous,Anova Books,Tina Mcelroy Ansa,Robert Sam Anson,John Antal,Brad Anthony,Mark Anthony,Paul Anthony,Piers Anthony,Sterling Anthony,Peter Antill,Antler,Marie-Clair Antoine,Amilya Antonetti,Steven Antonoff, Ph.D.,Donald Antrim,Lobo Antunez,Joey Anuff,Toni Anzetti,Sara Aoyama,Kenn Apel, Ph.D., Apollo,Giorgio Apostolo,Dan Appel,Aharon Appelfeld,Anthony Appiah,Kwame Anthony Appiah,Richard Appignanesi,Sam Apple,Anne Applebaum,Ben Applebaum,Amy Appleby,Debby Applegate,Katherine Applegate,Liz Applegate, Ph.D.,Alicia Appleman,Bryan Appleyard,Terri Apter,Dr. Bernard Aquina,Marie Arana,Jim Arbury,Amy Arbus,Doon Arbus,Archaeology Magazine Editors,Jane Archer,Jeffrey Archer,Nathan Archer,Archibald Candy Corporation,Philip Ardagh,Lynie Arden,Edward Ardizzone,Ridha Arem,Reinaldo Arenas,Hannah Arendt,Ann Arensberg,Manlio Argueta,Anne Argula,Abelardo Arias,Ron Arias,Chris Aridas,David Ariel,Philippe Aries,Aristophanes,Aristotle,Yareli Arizmendi,Arkadia,Reginald Arkell,Adam Arkin,William M. Arkin,Lewis Arlt,Myron Arms,Alan Armstrong,David Armstrong,Govind Armstrong,Jennifer Armstrong,Karen Armstrong,Kelley Armstrong,Lance Armstrong,Neil Armstrong,Peter Armstrong,David Arnason,Lauel L. Arndt,Alli Arnold,Ed Arnold,Elizabeth Arnold,Eric Arnold,James Arnold,Marsha Arnold,Peter Arnold,Rick Arnold,Bob Arnot,Stephen Arnott,Elaine Aron,Dr. Elisabeth Aron,Lou Aronica,B.C. Aronson,Joseph Aronson,Aranzi Aronzo,Kerry Arquette,Raymond Arroyo,Tony Arruza,Isabelle Arsenault,Antonia Arslan,Stephen Arterburn,Artful Doodlers Ltd.,Anthony Arthur,David Arthur,Helen Arthur,Kay Arthur,Keri Arthur,Randall Arthur,Jose Aruego,Nick Arvin,Sarah Arvio,George Asakura,Catherine Asaro,Peter Christen Asbjornsen,William F. Asbury,Enrico Ascalone,Albert Russell Ascoli,Paul Asel,Francisco Asensi,Matilde Asensi,John T. Ash,Sarah Ash,Timothy Garton Ash,John Ashbery,Arthur Ashe,Katherine Ashenburg,Jay Asher,Marty Asher,Bernard Ashley,Clifford Ashley,Glenn Ashley,Maurice Ashley,Thom Ashley-Farrand,Greg Asimakoupoulos,Isaac Asimov,Stanley Asimov,Warabe Aska,Renee Askins,Nadeem Aslam,Reza Aslan,Don Aslett,Edward Asner,Stuart Asquith,Shaun Assael,St. Francis of Assisi,Associated Press,Gerald Astor,Luis Astorga,Steve Atinsky,Dr. Dale Atkins,Robert C. Atkins,Brooks Atkinson,Diana Atkinson,Jay Atkinson,Neil Atkinson,James Atlas,Nava Atlas,A.A. Attanasio,William Attaway,Jami Attenberg,Tony Attwood, Ph.D.,Amelia Atwater-Rhodes,Jennie Atwood,Margaret Atwood,Rene Auberjonois,Clodagh Aubry,Herm Auch,Mary Jane Auch,Louis Auchincloss,W. H. Auden,Audio Activation,Audio University,John James Audubon,Jerome Audureau,Jean M. Auel,Annie Auerbach,Erich Auerbach,Steve Augarde,Michel Auger,St. Augustine,Augustine of Hippo,Ken Auletta,James M. Ault, Jr.,Marcus Aurelius,Lorena Ausejo,Jane Austen,Paul Auster,Denise Austin,John Austin,Mary Austin,Miriam Austin,Steve Austin, N.D.,James A. Autry,Gerard Auzet,John Avant,Michele Avantario,Richard Avedon,Gloria Averbuch,Dra. Mirta Averbuch,Esther Averill,Gillian Avery,James Avery,Jeanne Avery,Michael Avi-Yonah,Teresa Of Avila,Margaret Avison,John Avlon,Sheerly Avni,Jerry Avorn, M.D.,Christopher Awdry,Rev. W. Awdry,Majgull Axelsson,Kenneth Axen,Virginia M. Axline,Lloyd Axworthy,Mark Axworthy,Roberto Arturo Ayala,Jordan Ayan,Brandt Aymar,Rev. Edwin Aymat,Ian Ayres,Katherine Ayres,Thomas Ayres,Michael Azerrad,Barbara Azore,Mariano Azuela
    David B.,Donald Baack,Karen Baar,Natalie Babbitt,Elise Babcock,Linda Babcock,Brendan Baber,Lauren Bacall,David Bach,Richard Bach,Steven Bach,Francis Back,Laura Backes,Francis Bacon,John U. Bacon,Quentin Bacon,Tony Bacon,Helen Bacovcin,Anita Rau Badami,Ivor Baddiel,Michael Baden,Michael M. Baden,David M. Bader,Sara Bader,Ros Badger,Rosanne Badowski,Mike Badrocke,Stephen Badsey,Jose Badue,Gregory Baer,Jean Baer,Martha Baer,Richard Baer,Robert Baer,Ulrich Baer,Fernando Baeta,Adam Bagdasarian,Joe Bageant,Elma W. Bagg,Robert Ely Bagg,Andy Baggott,Nigel Bagnall,Mir Bahmanyar,Michael Baigent,James Baigrie,Darice Bailer,Cornelia Walker Baily,Dennis Bailey,Josephine Bailey,Peter Bailey,Tom Bailey,Bernard Bailyn,Terry Bain,Doreen Baingana,Deirdre Bair,Lowell Bair,Puran Khan Bair,Elizabeth Baird,Lori Baird,Nick Bakalar,Adam Lloyd Baker,Alix Baker,Becky Ann Baker,Darrell Baker,David Aaron Baker,Deirdre Baker,Dorothy Baker,Dylan Baker,Ellen Baker,Heidi Baker,J.A. Baker,James A. Baker III,Jerry Baker,Julie Baker,Kyle Baker,Larry Baker,Martha Baker,Nicholson Baker,Richard Baker,Russell Baker,Sam Baker,Stephen Baker,Vernon J. Baker,Wendy Baker,Robert T. Bakker,Gordon Bakoulis,Bob Balaban,Mariah Balaban,Peter Balakian,George Balanchine,Luis Balart, M.D.,Dr. James Balch,David Baldacci,Robert Baldick,Christina Baldwin,James Baldwin,John Baldwin,Neil Baldwin,Shauna Singh Baldwin,Suzy,Todd Balf,Richard Balkin,David Ball,Edward Ball,Howard Ball,Jesse Ball,Justin Ball,Karen Ball,Pamela Ball,Ballantine,Tony Ballantyne,Chris Ballard,Rudolph Ballentine,Blue Balliett,Desmond Balmer,Mary Balogh,Honore de Balzac,Toni Cade Bambara,Sylvia Bambola,James Bamford,Anjali Banerjee,Anirvan Banerji,Bernard Bangley,Lester Bangs,Douglas Banister,Bank St Coll-Boegehold B,Bank Street Coll Of Educ,Ann Banks,Iain Banks,Leanne Banks,Lynne Reid Banks,Russell Banks,Steven Banks,Syd Banks,T.F. Banks,Vickey Banks,William H. Banks, Jr.,Yolanda Banks,Richard W. Bann,Jo Bannatyne-Cugnet,Bruce Banner,Lois W. Banner,Helen Bannerman,Mark Bannerman,Laura Bannon,John Banville,Michael Bar-Zohar,Alexis Barad,Christine Baranski,David P. Barash,Lauren Baratz-Logsted,Rick Barba,Lonnie Garfield Barbach,Linda Barbanel,Nina Barbaresi,Paolo Barbaro,Joseph Barbato,Andre Barbe,Barrington Barber,Benjamin Barber,Luke Barber,Paul Barber,Rowland Barber,Gina Barbetta,Steven Barboza,Alex Barclay,Jennifer Barclay,Linwood Barclay,Ann Louise Bardach,Dan Barden,Avril Bardoni,Daniel Barenboim,Mourid Barghouti,Andrea Barham,Alessandro Baricco,Bill Barich,Bark Editors,Alex Barker,Arj Barker,Linda Barker,Molly Barker,Raffaella Barker,Teresa Barker,Charles Barkley,Coleman Barks,Donald L. Barlett,Andrew Barlow,David H. Barlow,Maude Barlow,George Barna,Bryn Barnard,Lucy Barnard,Neal Barnard, M.D.,Eli Barnavi,Fred Barnes,Jennifer Lynn Barnes,Joseph Barnes,Julian Barnes,Kim Barnes,Simon Barnes,Steven Barnes,Virginia Lee Barnes,Barnes Foundation,Amy Dubois Barnett,Martha Barnett,Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall,Aliki Barnstone,Tony Barnstone,Michael Baron,Richard Baron,Rita Baron-Faust,Michael Barone,Allana Baroni,Ken Barr,Nancy Verde Barr,Jonetta Rose Barras,Regina Barreca,S. Barreiro,Kiki Barrera,Andrea Barrett,Angela Barrett,Ellen Barrett,Joe Barrett,John E. Barrett,John S. Barrett,Marvin Barrett,Mike Barrett,Neal Barrett, Jr.,Niall Barrett,Peter Barrett,Ron Barrett,Tracy Barrett,William Barrett,J. M. Barrie,J.M. Barrie,Stephen Barrie, N.D.,Jenny Barriol,Mia Barron,Stephanie Barron,T.A. Barron,Ann Barrow,John Barrow,John D. Barrow,Ann Barry,Dave Barry,Max Barry,Robert Barry,Jane Barsby,John Barth,Markus Barth,Nadine Barth,Joan Barthel,Michael Barthorp,Tad Bartimus,Nathalie Bartle,James K. Bartleman,Bruce Bartlett,Clive Bartlett,Sarah Bartlett,Susan Campbell Bartoletti,Anne Barton,John Barton,Mischa Barton,Peter Barton,Ruth Haley Barton,Wayne Barton,Clark Bartram,Shadi Bartsch,Marcia Bartusiak,Philip Baruth,Christopher Barzak,Neal Bascomb,Patricia Romanowski Bashe,Philip Bashe,R. Martin Bashir, M.D.,Michel Basilieres,Jeanine Basinger,Nora Raleigh Baskin,Cynthia Bass,Giorgio Bassani,Serguei Bassine,Joseph Bastianich,Lidia Matticchio Bastianich,Mario Batali,Mary Batchelor,Jonathan Bate,Lucy Bate,Colin Bateman,Robert Bateman,Colleen Dunn Bates,H.E. Bates,Karen Grigsby Bates,Kathy Bates,Mary Cather Bateson,Mary Catherine Bateson,John Batki,Aurelius Battaglia,Jack Batten,Mary Batten,Mark Batterson,Martin C. Battestin,Pier Battistelli,Pier Paolo Battistelli,Matilde Battistini,Brett Battles,Jean-Dominique Bauby,Charles Baudelaire,A.C.E. Bauer,Cat Bauer,Douglas Bauer,Emily Bauer,Erwin A. Bauer,Joan Bauer,Marion Dane Bauer,Matthew D. Baugher,L Frank Baum,L. Frank Baum,Stephen H. Baum,David Bauman,Leslie Baumann,Richard Bausch,Robert Bauval,Bruce Bawer,Charles Baxter,Cynthia Baxter,Freddie Mae Baxter,Nancy Baxter,Nick Baxter,Stephen Baxter,Marcel Bayer,John Bayley,Robert Baylis,Nina Baym,Pauline Baynes,Moustafa Bayoumi,Robert Bazell,Max Bazerman,John Beach,Patrick Beach,Simon Russell Beale,Reathel Bean,Elizabeth Bear,Greg Bear,Daniel Carter Beard,Henry Beard,Hilary Beard,James Beard,Peter Beard,Milton Bearden,Romare Bearden,Rosalind Beardshaw,Monroe Beardsley,Cecil Beaton,M.C. Beaton,Ann Beattie,Jack Beatty,Paul Beatty,Yves Beauchemin,Michael Beaumier,Bill Beausay,Simone de Beauvoir,Simon Beaver,Jan Beazely,Stefan Bechtel,Edward L. Beck,Ian Beck,Jerry Beck,Ken Beck,Martha Beck,Michael Beck,Simone Beck,Carl L. Becker,Marty Becker, D.V.M.,DR Dr James Beckett,James Beckett,Jeremy Beckett,Samuel Beckett,Simon Beckett,Wendy Beckett,Mark Beckloff,Christian Becksvoort,Lois Beckwith,Michael Bedard,Gene Bedell,F.D. Bedford,Martyn Bedford,Joseph Bedier,Randall Bedwell,Brooke Beebe,C. Britt Beemer,Max Beerbohm,Amanda Beesley,John Beevers,Kinta Beevor,Louis Begley,Sharon Begley,Eileen Behan,Joy Behar,Greg Behrendt,Peter Behrens,Andy Behrman,S.N. Behrman,Peter G. Beidler,Ellen Beier,Harriet Beinfield,Larry Beinhart,Arnold Beisser,S. De Bejar,Sylvia De Bejar,Jeanne Beker,Lauren Belfer,Barbara Belford,Jordan Belfort,Danielle Belforti,Robert Belge,Charlene Belitz,Lisa Belkin,Anthea Bell,Bill Bell,Brian Bell,Chris Bell,Eugenia Bell,Eugenia F. Bell,James S. Bell, Jr,Joe Grant Bell,Madison Smartt Bell,Martin Bell,Owain Bell,Roseann P. Bell,Ruth Bell,Steve Bell,William Bell,Robert Bellah,Chris Bellamy,Thomas Beller,Gioconda Belli,Hilaire Belloc,Adam Bellow,Saul Bellow,Lara Belonogoff,Richard Belzer,Cheryl Benard,Peter Benchley,Naftali Bendavid,Aimee Bender,Stephanie Bender,St. Benedict,Laura Benedict,Pinckney Benedict,Christopher Benfey,Gregory Benford,C.C. Benison,Alan Benjamin,Arthur Benjamin,Carol Lea Benjamin,Daniel Benjamin,Jessica Benjamin,Sandra Benjamin,Walter Benjamin,Pal Benko,Laura Benkov,Carl Benn,Doug Bennet,Alan Bennett,Arnold Bennett,Cherie Bennett,David H. Bennett,Georgette Bennett,Heath Bennett,Jay Bennett,Matthew Bennett,Peter Bennett, N.D.,Roger Bennett,Ronan Bennett,Sara Bennett,Tracie Bennett,William J. Bennett,Tara Bennett-Goleman,Warren Bennis,Andy Benoit,Noah benShea,Amber Benson,Ann Benson,Anna Bruni Benson,Christopher Benson,Cynthia Benson,Doug Benson,Esther Benson,Jyl Benson,Robert Benson,Tedd Benson,D.M.R. Bentley,Fonzworth Bentley,Nicolas Bentley,Kitty Benton,Peggie Benton,Walter Benton,Richard Benyo,Nina Berberova,Blaze Berdahl,Peter Beren,Polly Berrien Berends,John Berendt,Richard Berenholtz,Alex Berenson,Kathryn Berenson,Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain,Polly Berent,A. Scott Berg,Elizabeth Berg,Frances M. Berg, MS, LN,Rav P.S. Berg,Scott W. Berg,David Bergen,Lara Bergen,Gary S. Berger,James Berger,John Berger,Joseph Berger,K.T. Berger, Lisa Berger,Melvin Berger,Peter L. Berger,Sara Berger,Shoshana Berger,Suzanne Berger,Thomas Berger,William Berger,Bonnie Bergin, Ed.D.,Mary Bergin,Emily Bergl,Steven Berglas,Catherine Bergman,Martin S. Bergman,Robert Bergman,Erik Bergmann,Daniel Bergner,Laurence Bergreen,Lisa T. Bergren,Jason Bergund,Mark Berhow,Sheryl Berk,George Berkeley,Jon Berkeley,Robert F. Berkhofer,Carol Berkin,Alexander Berkman,Lawrence Berkove,Bernard Berkowitz,Roger Berkowitz,Burt Berkson,Dinah Berland,Milton Berle,Don Berliner,Peter Berling,Claire Berlinski,David Berlinski,Hector Berlioz,Charles Berlitz,Alan Berlow,Marshall Berman,Miriam Berman,Nancy Berman,Paul Berman,Phillip L. Berman,Denes Bernad,Francisco Bernal,Georges Bernanos,St. Bernard,Bruce Bernard,Emily Bernard,Nadine Bernard Westcott,Cardinal Joseph Bernardin,Betsy Berne,Eric Berne, M.D.,Nancy Berner,Thomas Bernhard,William Bernhardt,Kate Bernheimer,Susan Bernofsky,Jesse Berns,Albert J. Bernstein,Fred A. Bernstein,Harry Bernstein,Jake Bernstein,Jonathan Bernstein,Morey Bernstein,Nina Bernstein,Paula Bernstein,Peter W. Bernstein,Richard Bernstein,Robin Freeman Bernstein,Quincy Tyler Bernstine,Gary Berntsen,Frank Berrios,Andrew Berry,Bertice Berry,Bob Berry,Cecelie Berry,Jason Berry,Linda Berry,Mary Frances Berry,Richard Berry,Steve Berry,Thomas Berry,Wendell Berry,Lisa Bertagnoli,Annie Berthold-Bond,Louisette Bertholle,Paul Bertolli,Caterina Bertolotto,Olga Bertomeu,Pierre Berton,Debbie Bertram,Michael Berube,Neil Besner,Rachel Bespaloff,Michael Bess,Savitri L. Bess,Richard Bessel,Jeanne Besser,Best Brains, Inc.,Alfred Bester,Elsa Bethanis,Peter Bethanis,Morrison Bethea, M.D.,Bethesda Softworks,Jean Bethke,Margot Bettauer Dembo,Bruno Bettelheim,Jerome Bettis,Otto Bettmann,Sandra Betzina,Steve Beveren,David Bevington,Kerry Beyer,Mark Beyer,David Bezmozgis,BH&G Editors,Chetan Bhagat,Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D.,David Biale,Rachel Biale,Hayyim Nahman Bialik,Jill Bialosky,Anthony Bianco,Frank Bianco,Paul Bibeau,Lennard Bickel,Wayne Biddle,Dave Bidini,Dave Biebel,Alexander Bielakowski,Henry G. Bieler, M.D.,Nella Bielski,John Bierhorst,J.F. Bierlein,John Bierman,Fran Bigelow,Brian Biggs,Nick Bijl,Abdullah Bilgrami,James Billington,Jon Billman,Dalya Bilu,Kate Binchy,Maeve Binchy,Eric Binder,Elisabeth Bing,Al Bingham,Clara Bingham,Robert Bingham,Martin Binks, Ph.D.,T.J. Binyon,Adolfo Bioy Casares,Beverley Birch,Christiane Bird,Jessica Bird,Joseph Bird,Kai Bird,Larry Bird,Lois Bird,Lonnie Bird,Robert Montgomery Bird,Sarah Bird,Jeanne Birdsall,Olivia Birdsall,Sandra Birdsell,Dea Birkett,Dan Birlew,Boris Birmaher, M.D.,John Birmingham,Alfred Birnbaum,Ellen Birnbaum,Jeffrey Birnbaum,Betty Birney,David Birney,Earle Birney,David Biro,Shannon Kring Biro,Val Biro,David Bischoff,David Bishins,Chris Bishop,Farzad Bishop,K.J. Bishop,Sallie Bissell,Tom Bissell,Janice Bissex,Buzz Bissinger,Terry Bisson,Neil Bissoondath,Mark Bittman,Mark Bittner,Robert Bittner,Dietmar Bittrich,Francois Bizot,Lorence F. Bjorklund,Steve Bjorkman,BKN International,Alexander Black,Baxter Black,Cathleen Black,Chuck Black,Claudia Black,David Black,Edwin Black,Fletcher Black,George Black,Holly Black,Jenna Black,LaDawn Black,Maggie Black,Robert W. Black,Black Scholar,Henry Blackaby,Mel Blackaby,Norman Blackaby,Richard Blackaby,Sophie Blackall,George Blackburn,George L. Blackburn, MD, Ph.D.,Graham Blackburn,Julia Blackburn,Ann Blackman,W. Haden Blackman,Judith Blackstone,Unita Blackwell,Caroline Blackwood,Ann Blades,Reuben Blades,Thomas Blaikie,David Blaine,Clay Blair,Elaine Blair,Isla Blair,Mary Blair,Marie-Claire Blais,Clark Blaise,Francis Blake,Jennifer Blake,Marty Blake,Michael Blake,Quentin Blake,Rich Blake,William Blake,Faith Blakeney,Justina Blakeney,Matthew Blakeslee,Sandra Blakeslee,Roberto Blancarte,Blanchard,Alice Blanchard,Kenneth Blanchard,Melinda Blanchard,Robert Blanchard,Jesus Blancornelas,Arthur Blank,Helmut Blanke,Brad Blanton,De Anne Blanton,Jorge Blaschke Torrabadella,Wyatt Blassingame,Melinda Blau,Gregory Blaxland,Kathleen Blease,Christena Bledsoe,Edward Bleier,Selvyn B. Bleifer,Joseph Blenkinsopp,Phyllis Blewitt,Trevor Blewitt,David Blight,William Blinn,James Blish,Sara Bliss,Shepard Bliss,Barry Blitt,Bruce Bliven, Jr.,Hans Blix,Emile Bliznakov,Ariel Bloch,Chana Bloch,Marc Bloch,R. Howard Bloch,Lawrence G. Blochman,Jennifer A. Block,Valerie Block,Joel Blocker,ELLEN LEONG BLONDER,Amy Bloom,Dr. Benjamin Bloom,Gadi Bloom,Harold Bloom,Lary Bloom,Marc Bloom,Matt Bloom,Susan Bloom,Harold Bloomfield, M.D.,Edward Bloor,Roy Blount Jr.,Treasure E. Blue,E. Sue Blume,Judy Blume,Lesley M. M. Blume,Karen Blumenthal,Judy Blunt,Carol Bly,Robert Bly,Myrna Blyth,Michael Blythe,Stephen Board,Michael Boatman,Mark Boatner,Philip Bobbitt,Anne Bobby,Steven Bochco,Dennis Bock,Kenneth Bock,Dr. Stephen J. Bock,Neil R. Bockian, Ph.D.,Ernie Bodai, MD,David Bodanis,Yossef Bodansky,Janice Boddy,Tom Bodett,Joan Bodger,Jeanne Bodin,Lynn Bodin,Murray Bodo,Fred Bodsworth,David Boehi,Arthur Boehm,Paul Boehmer,Mortiz Boerner,Henning Boetius,Alessandro Boffa,Louise Bogan,Paulette Bogan,Jo Ellen Bogart,Peter Bogdanovich,Steve Bogira,Donald Bogle,John Bogle,Eric Bogosian,Ronald J. Bogus,Chris Bohjalian,David Bohm,Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff,Sissela Bok,Thomas Bokenkotter,Sharon Bokoske,Kim Bolan,Pine Bolander,Varner Bolander,Tonya Bolden,Daniel P. Bolger,Dermot Bolger,John Bolin,Robert G. Boling,Roger Bollen,Don Bollinger,Stephanie Bolster,Robert Bolt,Cal Bombay,Erma Bombeck,Bon Appetit Editors,Bon Jovi,Damien Bona,Walter Bonatti,Bob Bond,Julian Bond,Simon Bond,Giselle Bondet,Anne-Laure Bondoux,Parris Afton Bonds,Ian Bone,Darcy Bonfils,Ada Boni,Todd Bonita,David Bonk,Keith Bonn,Anthony Bonner,Lonnice Brittenum Bonner,Richard Bonney,Silvia Bonucci,Dianna Booher,Dennis Booley,Corrie Ten Boom,Percy Boomer,Wellington Boone,Sylvia Boorstein, Ph.D.,Daniel J. Boorstin,Donald Boose,George Booth,Stephen Booth,Teena Booth,Lillian Boraks-Nemetz,Therese J. Borchard,Alice Borchardt,Debra Borden,Fergus M. Bordewich,Barbara Bordnick,Craig Boreth,Jorge Luis Borges,Kate Borges,Silvia Borghesi,Mario Borghino,Lori Borgman,Hal Borland,Hector Borlasca,Harry Bornstein,Kate Bornstein,Katherine Borowitz,Chuck Borsellino,Jenni Borsellino,Mary Borsky,Roo Borson,Chandler Brossard,Walter Bortz,Joan Borysenko,Philip Bosco,Partha Bose,Tom Bosely,Stephan Boshniakov,Larry Bossidy,Anna Bostock,Boston Children's Hospital,Barry Bostwick,James Boswell,John Boswell,Laura E. Boswell,Marshall Boswell,Thomas Boswell,Shmuley Boteach,Jorge Enrique Botero,B.A. Botkin,Jim Botsacos,Greg Bottoms,Lois Bottoni,Joelle Boucher,Guy Bouchet,Colette Bouchez,Antonina Bouis,Joanne Bouknight,Joanne Kellar Bouknight,Joanne Keller Bouknight,Pierre Boulle,Anthony Bourdain,Sam Bourne,Patrick Boussignac,Boutros Boutros-Ghali,Dennis Boutsikaris,Laurent Bouzereau,Ben Bova,Gavin Bowd,Mark Bowden,John Bowe,Marisa Bowe,Elenore Smith Bowen,Elizabeth Bowen,Gail Bowen,Retta Bowen,Humphrey Bower,George Bowering,Brent Bowers,Edgar Bowers,Fredson Bowers,Neal Bowers,Tim Bowers,Gerry Bowler,Hamish Bowles,Sheldon Bowles,Mary Frances Bowley,Drew Bowling,Alisa Bowman,Carol Bowman,Catherine Bowman,James Cloyd Bowman,Leslie Bowman,Martin Bowman,Sarah Boxer,Richard Boyatzis,Charles Boyce,Natalie Pope Boyce,Blanche Mccrary Boyd,Dr. Charles F. Boyd,Donna Boyd,Herb Boyd,Jim Boyd,Todd Boyd,William Boyd,Amanda Boyden,Ingeborg Boyens,Amy Boyer,John Boyes,Gregory Boyington,Keith Boykin,Jennifer Finney Boylan,Elizabeth Boyle,Denis Boyles,John Boyne,Robert Boynton,Sandra Boynton,David Boyum,L. Brent Bozell,Anthony Bozza,Barbara Brabec,Hyler Bracey,Tara Brach,Wayne Brachman,Susan M. Brackney,Bradbury,Pete Bradbury,Ray Bradbury,Tom Bradby,Mary Braddon,Gregg Braden,Arthur Bradford,Barbara Taylor Bradford,Ned Bradford, William Bradford,Bill Bradley,David Bradley,Eden Bradley,Ernestine Bradley,James Bradley,Jimmy Bradley,John Ed Bradley,Kimberly Brubaker Bradley,Marion Zimmer Bradley,Omar N. Bradley,Robert A. Bradley, M.D.,Brenda Bradshaw,John Bradshaw,Ward Bradshaw,Esther Wood Brady,Joan Brady,John Brady,Linda Brady,Matthew K. Brady,James Braga,Rick Bragg,William Bragg,Anna Brailovsky,Rodric Braithwaite,Malcolm Braly,Gloria Brame,William Brame,Lauren Bramley,Robert M. Bramson, Ph.D.,Sandra Branco,Dionne Brand,Robin Brande,Gayle Brandeis,Barbara Branden,Nathaniel Branden,Adam M. Brandenburger,Marianne Brandis,Marlon Brando,Linda Trace Brandon,Ruth Brandon,H.W. Brands,Charles Brandt,Henry Brandt,Nat Brandt,Robert Brandt,Tom Brannon,W.T. Brannon,Helen Bransford,Paul Bransom,Richard Branson,Julian Branston,C.L. Brantley,Jeanne Braselton,Ann Brashares,France Brassard,E.J. Braswell,Eric Bratcher,Steven Bratman, M.D.,Katy Bratun,Fernand Braudel,Leo Braudy,Susan Braudy,Jerry Braun,Lilian Jackson Braun,Barbara Bray,James H. Bray,Libba Bray,Patricia Bray,Rosemary Bray,Roy Braybrook,Ann Braybrooks,Martin Brayley,Peter Brazaitis,T. Berry Brazelton,Radhika Breaden,John Brecher,Jeff Bredenberg,Don Bredes,Hannah Breece,Kathleen A. Brehony,Greg Breining,Patti Breitman,Marion Luna Brem,Alejandro Alvarado Bremer,Rob Brendle,Piers Brendon,Allison Brennan,Barbara Brennan,Bernadette Brennan,Christine Brennan,Dick Brennan,Ella Brennan,Georgeanne Brennan,Herbie Brennan,Barbara Brenner,Charles Brenner,Hannelore Brenner,Joël Glenn Brenner,Leslie Brenner,Marie Brenner,Martha Brenner,Herbert Breslin,Jimmy Breslin,Rosemary Breslin,Spencer Breslin,Theresa Breslin,Jonathan Bresman,Karen W. Bressler,Dee Brestin,Steve Brestin,Leo Bretholz,Dr. Michael Brett-Surman,H. Michael Brewer,Kyf Brewer,Mark Brewer,Sonny Brewer,Todd Brewster,Stephen Breyer,Scott Brick,Darrell Bricker,Tessa Bridal,Brides' Magazine Editors,Francis Bridger,Beau Bridges,Jerry Bridges,Glinda Bridgforth,Herma Briffault,Dorothy Briggs,Kenneth Briggs,Raymond Briggs,Bill Bright,A.A. Brill,Gregory Brill,Dr. Janet Brill,Peggy Brill,David Brin,Bob Briner,Robert Bringhurst,Susan Brink,Alan Brinkley,David Brinkley,William Brinkley,Crane Brinton,Connie Briscoe,Jill Briscoe,Stuart Briscoe,Sophie Brissaud,Pat Brisson,Seymour Britchky,Poppy Brite,Poppy Z. Brite,Britt Allcroft, Co.,Sophie Britten,Lesley Britton,Pamela Britton,Louann Brizendine, M.D.,Joza Brizova,Vladimir Brnardic,Barry Broadfoot,Dave Broadfoot,Hermann Broch,Charles Brock,David Brock,Geoffrey Brock,Rovenia Brock, Ph.D.,Lucie Brock-Broido,Dorothy Kay Brockman,John Brockman,Robin Brockman,Suzanne Brockmann,Kevin Brockmeier,Connie Brockway,Laurie Sue Brockway,Ron Broda,Adrienne Brodeur,Fawn M. Brodie,Laura Fairchild Brodie,Harold Brodkey,Ian Brodley,Ed Brodow,William Brodribb,Archie Brodsky,Daniella Brodsky,Lora Brody,David M. Brodzinsky,Tom Brokaw,Victor Brombert,Henry Bromell,Andrew Bromfield,Richard Bromfield, Ph.D.,David Bromwich,Howard Bronson,Po Bronson,Anne Bronte,Charlotte Bronte,Emily Bronte,Peter Brook,Frances Brooke,Anita Brookner,David Brooks,Geraldine Brooks,Joel Brooks,M. Evans Brooks,Max Brooks,Rodney Brooks,Terry Brooks,Tim Brooks,Nicole Brossard,Jonathon Brostoff, M.D.,Dr. Joyce Brothers,Marcus Brotherton,Mary Margaret Brotherton,Meredith Broussard,Douglas Brouwer,Bill Brow,Michael Brower,Alan Brown,Ben Brown,Blair Brown,Carolyn Brown,Carrie Brown,Charles Brockden Brown,Clarence Brown,Cupcake Brown,Dale Brown,Dan Brown,Donald J. Brown, N.D.,Doug Brown,Edward Espe Brown,Elaine Brown,Elaine Meryl Brown,Ellen Hodgson Brown,Ethan Brown,H. Jackson Brown, Jr.,Harriet Brown,Jacqueline Brown,James Benjamin Brown,Jim Brown,Joshua Brown,Justin Brown,Karen Brown,Kimberly J. Brown,Kurt Brown,Larry Brown,Laura Catherine Brown,Loranne Brown,Marc Brown,Margaret Wise Brown,Michael Brown, R.N.,Mick Brown,Oral Lee Brown,Parry EbonySatin Brown,Paul B. Brown,Peggy Brown,Peter Brown,Peter C. Brown,Rachel Brown,Raphael Brown,Raymond E. Brown,Rita Mae Brown,Rosellen Brown,Rosemary Brown,Ruth Brown,Sandra Brown,Tina Brown,William W. Brown,Anthony Browne,H. K. Browne,Janet Browne,Jill Conner Browne,Joy Browne, M.D.,Mary T. Browne,Sylvia Browne,Dominique Browning,Bishop Edmond Browning,Elizabeth Barrett Browning,Frank Browning,Michael Browning,Robert Browning,Sinclair Browning,Harriet Brownlee,Susan Brownmiller,Ronald Brownrigg,Anatole Broyard,Stephen E. Broyles,Gary Brozek,Debra Fulghum Bruce,F. F. Bruce,Tammy Bruce,Joseph Bruchac,Margaret Brucia,Connie Bruck,Melissa Bruder,Alyssa Brugman,Harry Bruinius,Joan Jacobs Brumberg,Kurt Brungardt,Jean De Brunhoff,Denise Brunkus,John Brunner,R. Scott Brunner,Stephen Brunt,Laurel S. Brunvoll,Madeline Bruser,Beth Wagner Brust,Bryan,Diana Bryan,Elizabeth Bryan,Mark Bryan,Mike Bryan,Tony Bryan,Anthony Bryant,Bonnie Bryant,Dorothy Bryant,Jennifer Bryant,John Bryant,Laura J. Bryant,William Cullen Bryant,Lori Bryant-Woolridge,Trevor Bryce,Paul Bryers,Rock Brynner,Bill Bryson,Matthew Brzezinski,Richard Brzezinski,Martin Buber,Jorge Bucay,Levi Buchanan,Mark Buchanan,John Buchanan-Brown,Walter Buchignani,Dian Dincin Buchman,Christina Buchmann,Stephen Buchmann,Chris Bucholtz,Art Buchwald,Craig Buck,Sheryl Buckland,Ernest Buckler,Christopher Buckley,Gail Lumet Buckley,Wilson "Scooter" Buckley III,Matthew Budd, M.D.,Warren Budd,Buddha,Sari Budgazad, RD, CDN,E.A. Wallis Budge,Stephen Budiansky,Matthew Budman,Judy Budnitz,Mark Budz,Lawrence Buell,Thomas Buell,Bolivar J. Bueno,Fernando Bueno,Joe Buff,D.W. Buffa,Liz Buffa,Jimmy Buffett,Warren Buffett,Bill Buford,Giuliano Bugialli,Vincent Bugliosi,Constantine Buhayer,Ramiro Bujeiro,Emir Bukhari,Melvin Jules Bukiet,Thomas Bulfinch,Mikhail Bulgakov,Rena Bulkin,Peter Bull,Stephen Bull,Clyde Robert Bulla,Sarah Bullard,Jon Buller,Margaret Bullitt-Jonas,James D. Bulloch,Alan Bullock,David Bullock,Lynn Bulock,Bethany E. Bultman,Elisabeth Bumiller,Bryan H. Bunch,Mary Rodgers Bundren,T. Davis Bunn,Rick Bunsen,Margaret Bunson,Matthew Bunson,Eve Bunting,John Bunyan,Edward Bunyard,Dave Burchett,Charles Burck,Jacob Burckhardt,John Burdett,John Burford,Christopher Burge,Carl Burger,Joanna Burger,Melvin Burgess,Donald R. Burgett,Carolyn Burke,Colin Burke,David Burke,Dennis Burke,James Lee Burke,Larry Burke,Nancy Burke,Shannon Burke,Cris Burks,Nina Burleigh,Charlotte Burley,Bo Burlingham,Alice Burmeister,Leo Burmester,David Burn,Jeffrey Burn,Bonnie Burnard,Allison Burnett,Carol Burnett,D. Graham Burnett,Frances Hodgson Burnett,John Burnett,Mark Burnett,Melanie M. Burnette,Fanny Burney,Sheila Burnford,Sophy Burnham,John Burningham,Charles Burns,Cherie Burns,Chris Burns,David Burns,David D. Burns, M.D.,Edward Burns,John Horne Burns,Ken Burns,Kenneth Burns,Khephra Burns,Olive Ann Burns,Ray Burns,Ric Burns,RICHARD BURNS,Richard R. Burns,Robert Burns,Chandler Burr,Lawrence Burr,Ty Burr,Augusten Burroughs,Edgar Rice Burroughs,Larry Burrows,William E. Burrows,Andrew Burstein,Sylvia Bursztyn,Guy Burt,Nathaniel Burt,Sandra C. Burt,Jaci Burton,Kate Burton,LeVar Burton,Louisa Burton,Maria Amparo Ruiz de Burton,Rebecca Burton,Richard Burton,Robert Burton,Valorie Burton,Wendy Burton,Ben Burtt,Ian Buruma,Ines Burundarena-Maitena,Ailie Busby,Peter Busby,Leo F. Buscaglia,Frederick Busch,George Bush,Lawrence Bush,Sam Bush,Timothy Bush,Richard Lyman Bushman,Candace Bushnell,Carolyn N. Bushong,Samuel J. Butcher,Howard Buten, Ph.D.,Brenda Butler,Brian Butler,Geoff Butler,Judith Butler,Rachel Butler,Robert N. Butler,Samuel Butler,Sue Butler,Tajuana Butler,Timothy Butler, Ph.D.,William Butler,John Butman,Howard E. Butt, Jr.,Susie Butterfield,MaryJane Butters,Bill Butterworth,Jesse Butterworth,Joseph Buttler,Ed Butts,Lauren Butts,Robert Butwin,Richard Butz,Jayne Buxton,Dino Buzzati,Marcia Byalick,Betsy Byars,A.S. Byatt,William Byham,Jeff Byles,Max Byrd,Sandra Byrd,Michael Byrne,Paula Byrne,Robert Byrne,Thomas Byrom,Lord G. Gordon Byron,Lord George G. Byron
    Graciela Cabal,Violette Cabesos,Annette Cable,Laurie Cabot,Meg Cabot,Tracy Cabot,Jane Cabrera,Roger K. Cady,Nicolas Cage,James Cagney,Abraham Cahan,Susan Cahill,Thomas Cahill,Tim Cahill,Martin Caidin,James M. Cain,Leslie Caine,Alan C. Cairns,Jim Cairo,Roberto Calasso,Cherie Calbom, M.S., C.NN,Randolph Caldecott,Julian Calder,Nigel Calder,Anthony Calderbank,Christopher Calderhead,Gail Caldwell,Ian Caldwell,Taylor Caldwell,Wayne Caldwell,David Cale,Henry H. Calero,Kate Young Caley,Charles Calhoun,Jim Calhoun,Hortense Calisher,Morley Callaghan,John Callahan,Tom Callahan,Liam Callanan,Maggie Callanan,Joseph W. Callaway, Jr.,Phil Callaway,Ernest Callenbach,John Calley,Carmen Callil,Tami Calliope,Stephanie Calmenson,Donald Calne,Robert Calow,Catherine Calvert,John Calvin,Italo Calvino,William Camann,Nelda Cambron-McCabe,Ann Cameron,Christian Cameron,Julia Cameron,Silver Donald Cameron,Tony Camin,Donald Cammell,Joel Cammett,Frank Cammuso,Jim Camp,Terri Camp,Campbell,Alan Campbell,Bebe Moore Campbell,Bethany Campbell,Cassandra Campbell,Duncan Campbell,Elizabeth Rose Campbell,James Campbell,Jason Scott Campbell,Jeff Campbell,Joseph Campbell,Julie Campbell,Nina Campbell,Patty Campbell,Rebecca Campbell,Regi Campbell,Scott Campbell,Stuart Campbell,William Campbell-Everden,Albert Camus,Canadian Living,Canal Cocina,Viola Canales,Annapaola Cancogni,Rohan Candappa,Barbara Candiano-Marcus,John Candy,Canela,John Canemaker,Nancy Canepa,Elias Canetti,Sandra Canfield,Marsha Canham,Ethan Canin,David Cannadine,Edwin Cannan,Dorothy Cannell,Peter Canning,A.E. Cannon,Basil Cannon,James Cannon,Mario Cantone,Jay Cantor,Kevin Canty,Cornell Capa,Robert Capa,Jose R. Capablanca,Josef Capek,Karel Capek,Anthony Capella,Frank Caplan,Sarah Caplan,Theresa Caplan,John Caple, Ph.D.,Steve Caplin,Noel Capon,Robert Farrar Capon,Truman Capote,Suzy Capozzi,Fritjof Capra,Captain Haggerty,Captain Redbeard,Alyssa Satin Capucilli,Philip Caputo,Michael Capuzzo,Robert Carawan,Elisa Carbone,Lorenzo Carcaterra,Michael Card,Orson Scott Card,Girolamo Cardano,Lourdes Cardenas,Donna Cardillo, R.N.,Tantoo Cardinal,Cardona Studio,Ines Maria Cardone,Laurel Cardone,Alan Carey,Craig Carey,Dennis Carey,Edward Carey,Ernestine Gilbreth Carey,Peter Carey,Thad Carhart,Len Cariou,Eric Carle,Julie Carles,Laura Forbes Carlin,Bob Carlisle,Brooke Carlisle,Chuck Carlock,Charles Carlson,Curtis R. Carlson,Judy Carlson,Lori Carlson,Melody Carlson,Richard Carlson,William K. Carlson,Thomas Carlyle,W.Y. Carman,Emily Carmichael,Isobelle Carmody,John Carmody,Haggai Carmon,Matthew Carnahan,Dale Carnegie,Dorothy Carnegie,Patrick Carnes,Col. John T. Carney,Robert Carney,Robert A. Caro,David Carpenter,Nancy Carpenter,Jean Carper,Alex Carr,Caleb Carr,Cynthia Carr,Edward Hallet Carr,J.L. Carr,John Dickson Carr,Karen Carr,David Carradine,Keith Carradine,Carolynn Carreño,Roch Carrier,Jean-Claude Carriere,Andre Carrilho,H.G. Carrillo,Andrew Carroll,David Carroll,David L. Carroll,James Carroll,John Carroll,Jonathan Carroll,Leslie Carroll,Lewis Carroll,Linda Carroll,Rebecca Carroll,Rocky Carroll,Susan Carroll,Gorton Carruth,Hayden Carruth,Gerard Carruthers,James P. Carse,Anne Carson,Ciaran Carson,Ray M. Carson,Michael Cart,Chiqui Cartagena,Adrienne Carter,Amy Carter,Betsy Carter,Bill Carter,Charlotte Carter,Dean Vincent Carter,Don Carter,Everett Carter,Forrest Carter,Jimmy Carter,Judy Carter,Rosalynn Carter,Stephen L. Carter,Steven Carter,Tom Carter,Vincent O. Carter,W. Hodding Carter,Cherie Carter-Scott,Paul Cartledge,Donald Cartmell,Van H. Cartmell,Nancy Cartwright,Richard Caruana,Raymond Carver,James Carville,Mark Carwardine,Richard Carwardine,Barbara Cary,Jere Cary,Joyce Cary,Lorene Cary,Anne Casale,Giacomo Casanova,Bethany E. Casarjian, Ph.D.,Robin Casarjian,Luis Casas,Penelope Casas,Roberto Casati,John Case,Madelyn Case,Max Casella,Caroline Casey,Joan Frances Casey,John Casey,Michael Casey,Susan Casey,Lt. Carey H. Cash,Megan Cash,Steve Cash,W.J. Cash,Marc Cashman,David Cassady,Jon Cassar,Jean Cassels,Ann Cassidy,Frances Cassidy,Jack Cassin-Scott,Francesca Castagnoli,Jorge Castaneda,Jim Castelli,Manuel Castells,Andrew Caster,Ana Castillo,Juan Carlos Castillon,Ian Castle,Carolyn Castleberry,Michael Castleman,Robbie Castleman,Maryanne Caswell,Julie Catalano,David Allan Cates,Willa Cather,Catherine the Great,Cassandra Cato-Louis,Bruce Catton,Mircea Catusanu,Rebecca Caudill,Sarah Caudwell,Rex Cauldwell,Mary Caulkins,Robert Cavalier,Tom Cavanagh,Christopher Cavanaugh,Jack Cavanaugh,Benjamin Cavell,Jeanne Cavelos,Lady Grace Cavendish,Dick Cavett,Mary Jane Frances Cavolina,Edgar Cayce,Christopher Cazenove,CBC,Alise Ceboll,Daniel Cecchini,Toby Cecchini,Russ Ceccola,Michael P. Cecil, M.D.,Jonatha Ceely,Blaise Cendrars,Katherine Center,Center For American Progress,Douglas Century,C.W. Ceram,Marc Cerasini,Bennett Cerf,Christopher Cerf,E.V. Cernenko,Miguel de Cervantes,Amira Cervera,Michael Chabon,Daniella Chace,Bruce Chadwick,David Chadwick,Bella Chagall,Marc Chagall,Carlos Chagas,Arlene J. Chai,Linda Lee Chaikin,Gregory Chaitin,Francis Chalifour,Jack L. Chalker,Joshua Chamberlain,Mike Chamberlain,Samuel Chamberlain,Larry Chambers,Veronica Chambers,Patrick Chamoiseau,Arlene Chan,Doris Chan,Pedro Chan,David Chandler,Raymond Chandler,Robert Chandler,Gertrude Chandler Warner,Ann Chandonnet,Rajiv Chandrasekaran,Eileen Chang,Gordon G. Chang,Jung Chang,Pang-Mei Chang,Warren Chang,Colin Channer,Stockard Channing,Tamar Chansky, Ph.D.,Chris Chant,Chanticleer Press Inc.,Dan Chaon,Ben Chaplin,J.P. Chaplin,Mike Chaplin,Graham Chapman,Rob Chapman,Robert Chapman,Tracy Chapman,Mike Chappell,Paul Chappell,Eduardo Chapunoff, M.D.,Ram Charan,Rita Charbonnier,Veronika Martenova Charles,Edward A. Charlesworth,James H. Charlesworth,Monique Charlesworth,e.E. Charlton-Trujillo,Cheryl Charming,Georges Charpak,Andy Charron,Normand Chartier,Lili Chartrand,Rene Chartrand,Jerome Charyn,Carole F. Chase,Harry Chase,Marilyn Chase, Mary Chase,Barbara Chase-Riboud,Roz Chast,Sandra Chastain,Upamanyu Chatterjee,Jean Chatzky,Geoffrey Chaucer,Amit Chaudhuri,Nirad C. Chaudhuri,Daniel Chavarria,Denise Chavez,Linda Chavez,Margarita Chavez,Martha Alicia Chavez,Daina Chaviano,Melody Ermachild Chavis,J.B. Cheaney,D. Michael Cheers,Benjamin Cheever,John Cheever,Susan Cheever,Paul Chek,Anton Chekhov,Da Chen,Joy Chen,Pauline W. Chen,Annie Cheney,Fu-Tung Cheng,Neil Chenoweth,Barbara Chepaitis,Cher,Vivian Chern,Stephen Cherniske,Barbara Chernofsky,Ron Chernow,Simon Cheshire,Paul Chesley,Richard Z. Chesnoff,Charles Chesnutt,Chris Chester,G.K. Chesterton,Mary Chestnut,Michael Chesworth,Lilian Wai-Yin Cheung,Simon Chew,Mayank Chhaya,Wenlan Chia,Dan Chiasson,Howell D. Chickering,Greg Child,Julia Child,Lee Child,Lincoln Child,Doug Childers,Erskine Childers,Greer Childers,Mark Childress,Ray Childs,James Chiles,Lawrence D. Chilnick,Bruce Chilton,David Chilton,Elliott Chin,Fieodo Chin,Francis Chin,Dr. Karen Chin,Katie Chin,Leeann Chin,Chue Chin-Ning,Luigi Chinetti, Jr.,Helen Krich Chinoy,Tony Chiu,Margaret Cho,Carolyn Choa,Judith Choate,Pat Choate,Carina Chocano,Sook Nyul Choi,Yangsook Choi,Gennifer Choldenko,Noam Chomsky,David Chong,Tinling Choong,Kate Chopin,Deepak Chopra, M.D.,Gotham Chopra,Krishan Chopra,Sonia Choquette,Sarita Choudhury,Subir Chowdhury,Bonnie Christensen,Chuck Christensen,John Christensen,Kate Christensen,Winnie Christensen,Claudia Christian,Jeffrey E. Christian,Agatha Christie,David Christie-Murray,Adam Christing,Jim Christley,Doris Christopher,Nicholas Christopher,Robert Christopher,Tom Christopher,Chin-Ning Chu,Amy Chua,Clayton Chun,Alfred Church,Francis Pharcellus Church,Stephen Churchill,Winston S. Churchill,Arlene Churn,Seymour Chwast,Joann Cianciulli,Arthur P. Ciaramicoli,Scott Ciencin,Catherine Ciepiela,Boris Ciglic,Christopher Cihlar,Marla Cilley,Andries Cilliers,Jill Ciment,Sharon Miller Cindrich,Harry Cipriani,Rita Ciresi,Diane V. Cirincione,Sandra Cisneros,Walter J. Ciszek,James M. Citrin,Joanne B. Ciulla,Carmela Ciuraru,Leslie Plummer Clagett,Craig Claiborne,Maxine Clair,Robynn Clairday,Rodger Claire,Clamp,James Clamp,Amy Clampitt,Liam Clancy,Tom Clancy,James E. Clapp,Eric Clapton,David Clar,Andrew Clare,Chris Claremont,Laura Claridge,Alex Clark,Eleanor Clark,Emma Chichester Clark,Faith Clark,Jeramy Clark,Jerusha Clark,Jim Clark,Johnnie Clark,Judith Clark,Martin Clark,Mary Higgins Clark,Melissa Clark,Nancy Clark,Robert Clark,Roger Clark,Sam Clark,Stephen Clark,Tim Clark,Walter Van Tilburg Clark,Anna Clarke,Arthur C. Clarke,Dale Clarke,David Clarke,George Elliott Clarke,Gerald Clarke,Ginjer L. Clarke,Judith Clarke,Judith H. Clarke,Lindsay Clarke,Thurston Clarke,Sally Clarkson,Joseph Claro,David A. Clary,Kevin Clash,Peggy Claude-Pierre,Philippe Claudel,Carl von Clausewitz,James Clavell,Jean Claverie,Anita Clayton,Elaine Clayton,Troy Cle,Pearl Cleage,Beverly Cleary,Edward J. Cleary,Thomas Cleary,Chris Cleave,Eldridge Cleaver,John Cleese,John Cleland,James Clemens,Paul Clemens,Brian R. Clement,Gary Clement,Justin Clement,Peter Clement,Rosemary Clement-Moore,Horacio Clemente,Andrew Clements,Terrill Clements,Warren Clements,Cleveland Clinic Heart Center,Barbara Cleverly,Nigel Cliff,Stafford Cliff,Clifford, Frank,Rowan Clifford,Donald O. Clifton,Lucille Clifton,Jon Clinch,Lesa Cline-Ransome,Clinica Mayo,Bill Clinton,Catherine Clinton,Kate Clinton,Timothy Clinton,Carol Clippinger,Rene Cloke,Rosemary Clooney,Glenn Close,Stanley Cloud,Arthur Hugh Clough,David Clow,Richard Cloward,Dr. William Clower,Daniel Clowes,Annie Cobb,Chris Cobb,Jodi Cobb,Nancy Cobb,Richard Cobb,William Cobbett,Harlan Coben,Broughton Coburn,David Coburn,Randy Sue Coburn,Leslie Cockburn,Jason Cockcroft,Tom Cockle,Jay Cocks,C. Coco De Young,Jean Cocteau,Fernando Coddou,Esme Raji Codell,Jonathan Coe,Ethan Coen,Patricia Coen,Steve Coffel,Wayne Coffey,Charles M. Coffin,David Page Coffin,Linda Coffman,Mordechai Cogan,Priscilla Cogan,Jack Coggins,Tony Cohan,William D. Cohan,Abraham Cohen,Alan Cohen,Andrew Cohen,Arianne Cohen,Barbara Cohen,Cafi Cohen,Charles Cohen,Daniel Cohen,Dorothy Cohen,Edward Cohen,Eliot A. Cohen,Elizabeth Cohen,Herb Cohen,Jayne Cohen,Joseph Cohen,Ken Cohen,Lawrence J. Cohen,Leah Hager Cohen,Leonard Cohen,Lizabeth Cohen,Mark Cohen,Matt Cohen,Morton N. Cohen,Patricia Cline Cohen,Rachel Cohen,Randy Cohen,Rich Cohen,Richard Cohen,Robert Cohen,Roger Cohen,Sheldon Cohen,Elizbeth Cohen Van Pelt,Annie Cohen-Solal,Marthe Cohn,Nik Cohn,Rachel Cohn,Nadine Cohodas,Cheo Hodari Coker,Lenore Colacion Hayes,David Colbert,Anne Marie Colbin,Annemarie Colbin,Susan Mink Colclough,Don Coldsmith,Babette Cole,Darrell Cole,Joanna Cole,Johnnetta B. Cole,Joni B. Cole,Kate Cole,Kathleen A. Cole,Rebecca Cole,Toby Cole,Anne Coleman,Brian Coleman,Charlotte Coleman,David D. Coleman,Emily Coleman,Evelyn Coleman,Samuel Taylor Coleridge,Don Coles,Gerald Coles,Robert Coles,Colette,S. Thomas Colfax,Eoin Colfer,Tom Colicchio,Linda Colley,Christopher Collier,Gaydell M. Collier,James Collier,John Collier,Paul Collier,Simon Collier,Richard Collin,Graham Collin-Jones,Yvonne Collin-Jones,Peter Collington,Chris Collingwood,Arthur Collins,Billy Collins,Heather Collins,Joseph Collins,Kaye Carver Collins,Maria Antonieta Collins,Max Allan Collins,Owen Collins,Raymond Collins,Robert Collins,Stephen Collins,Suzanne Collins,Terry Collins,Tim Collins,Wilkie Collins,Patrick Collinson,Linda Collison,Carlo Collodi,Carol Colman,Penny Colman,Luann Colombo,Raul Colon,Colonial Williamsburg Foundation,Archibald Colquhoun,Jennifer Colt,Carolyn Coman,Joan Comay,Harry Combs,Alex Comfort,Neil Comins,Sally Wern Comport,Jodi Compton,Ivy Compton-Burnett,Barbara Comyns,Duff Conacher,Scott Conant,Susan Conant,Joel Conarroe,Judith Conaway,Kenneth Conboy,Kate Delano Condax,Maryse Conde,Yvonne Conde,Debra Condren, Alex Confort,Confucius,Eric Conger,Holli Conger,Harris Conklin,J.C. Conklin,Thomas Conklin,Dalton Conley,Sebastian Conley,Jane Conlon,Evan S. Connell,Janice T. Connell,John Connell,Joe Connelly,Karen Connelly,Michael Connelly,Daryl R. Conner,Richard Conniff,Caren Connolly,M. Caren Connolly,Maureen Connolly,William Connolly,Marlene Kim Connor,Ralph Connor,Tim Connor,Tom Connor,Joseph Connors,Sharon Connors,Ernie Conover,Ted Conover,Jessica Kayla Conrad,Joseph Conrad,Kendall Conrad,Terence Conran,Frank Conroy,Pat Conroy,Robert Conroy,Cira Consentino,Kate Constable,Lynn M. Constantine,Peter Constantine,Dave Conti,Matthew Continetti,Joseph Contreras,Josh Conviser,Celeste Conway,Jill Ker Conway,Ed Conze,Ande Cook,David Cook,Donald Cook,Karin Cook,Lauren M. Cook,Nick Cook,Paul Cook,Rachael Leigh Cook,Ramsay Cook,Robin Cook,Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook,Thomas H. Cook,Cook's Illustrated,Alistair Cooke,John P. Cooke, M.D., Ph.D.,Robert Cooke,Tom Cooke,Cooking Club,Scott Cookman,Beth Cooley,Jack Coombe,Donna Cooner,Caroline B. Cooney,Ellen Cooney,Stephen Coonts,Alice Cooper,Belton Cooper,Belton Y. Cooper,David S. Cooper, M.D.,Elisha Cooper,Floyd Cooper,Glenn Cooper, M.D.,Ilene Cooper,J. California Cooper,James Fenimore Cooper,Jean Cooper,Jilly Cooper,John Cooper,Kenneth H. Cooper,Merian C. Cooper,Patrick Cooper,Robert K. Cooper,Scott Cooper,Susan Cooper,Tessa Cooper, M.S.,Tom Cooper,William J. Cooper,Copan Lil,Stephen Cope,Cyrus M. Copeland,Peter Copeland,Rebecca Copeland,Frederick Copleston,Terry Copp,Trewin Copplestone,John Coppola,Richard Corben,Bernard M. Corbett,Christopher Corbett,David Corbett,John Corbett,Sara Corbett,William Corbett,Emilio Corbiere,Kristina Cordero,David Cordingly,Allan Corduner,Core Knowledge Foundation,Stanley Coren,Shana Corey,Laura Corio,Andrew Cormack,Peter Cormack,Robert Cormier,David Corn,Ann Cornelisen,Cornelia Cornelissen,Alan Cornett,D.M. Cornish,Grace Cornish, Ph.D.,Nik Cornish,Paul Cornish,John Cornwell,Patricia Cornwell,Adam Corolla,Raul Correa,Brian Corrigan,Maureen Corrigan,Robert Cort,Julio Cortazar,Nicola Cortese,Miles Corwin,Bill Cosby,Irene Cosgrove,Darcy Cosper,Bob Costas,Eileen Costello,Elaine Costello, Ph.D.,David Coswell,David Cote,June Cotner,Jonathan Cott,Arlene Cotter,Patrick Cotter,Charles Cotton,Eddy Joe Cotton,Peter Cottrell,Dick Couch,Greg Couch,Judith Couchman,Geoff Coughlin,Patricia Coughlin,Audrey Couloumbis,Ann Coulter,Douglas Coupland,Patrice Courcelle,Katherine Couric,Gil Courtemanche,Bryce Courtenay,Marie-Annick Courtier,Richard Courtney,Rick Courtney,Margaret Courtney-Clarke,Margaret Cousins,Norman Cousins,Suss Cousins,Gerald Secor Couzens,Jim Covell,Karen Covell,Linda Coverdale,Sean Covey,Stephen R. Covey,Bruce Coville,Katherine Coville,Rick Cowan,Ross Cowan,Tom Cowan,Noel Coward,Simon Cowell,Colin Cowie,Robert Cowley,Marcus Cowper,Dennis Cox,Elizabeth Cox,Emily Cox,Jeff Cox,John Henry Cox,Judy Cox,Lynne Cox,Richard Cox,Tracey Cox,Molly Coxe,John Coy,Kat Coyle,Peter Coyote,Larry Crabb,Gary Crabbe,Charlotte Crabtree,Jim Crace,Elizabeth Craft,Dan Cragg,Amanda Craig,David Craig,Emily Craig, Ph.D.,Jim Craig,Judi Craig, Ph.D.,Caleb Crain,Robert Crais,Lorilee Craker,Richard Ben Cramer,Gertrude Crampton,William Cran,Court Crandall,David Crane,George Crane,Milton Crane,Stephen Crane,Clyde Cranford,Cranston,Douglas Crase,Thomas Craughwell,Thomas J. Craughwell,Lynne Cravath,Margaret Craven,Charles Craver,Benedetta Craveri,Amanda McQuade Crawford,C.S. Crawford,Fred Crawford,Mel Crawford,Saffi Crawford,Robert Crease,Patrick Creed,James Creighton, Ph.D.,Richard Crenna,Ben Crenshaw,James Crenshaw,Linda Crew,Michael Crewdson,Michael Crichton,Paul Crickmore,Catherine Crier,Mark Crilley,Carolyn Crimi,Cathy Crimmins,Brian Criner,James M. Crisp,Tony Crisp,A.C. Crispin,Darlene Trew Crist,Kathryn Cristaldi,Millie Criswell,Lindsey Crittenden,Treena Crochet,H.W. Crocker III,Tom Crockett,Sydney Croft,Vicki Croke,Evan Croker,Deborah Crombie,Eileen Cronin,Isaac Cronin,Justin Cronin,Nettie Cronish,Russell Cronkhite,Kathy Cronkite,Walter Cronkite,David Crook,William G. Crook,Susan Cropper,Lynn Crosbie,Robert C. Crosby,Amanda Cross,Donna Cross,Doris Cross,Jean Cross,Robert G. Cross,Barbara Crossette,Kevin Crossley-Holland,Ken Croswell,Marie-Danielle Croteau,Gregory Crouch,Stanley Crouch,Lindsay Crouse,Timothy Crouse,Alev Lytle Croutier,Carolyn Crowder,Terry Crowdy,Cameron Crowe,Ricker Crowe,John Crowley,Heloise Crowther,Lorna Crozier,George Cruikshank,Shutta Crum,James Crumley,Michael Crummey,Crunch Fitness Guides,Harold Cruse,Markus Cruse,Jennifer Crusie,Chris Crutcher,Isabel Cruz,Melissa De La Cruz,Nicky Cruz,Mark Cuban,R. Cubillas,Beverly Cuddy,Robbin Cuddy,John Culbertson,John Cullen,Terri Cullen,Travis Culley,Mitch Cullin,Jason Culp,Bruce Culver,Christopher Culwell,Alan Cumming,Art Cummings,Dennis Cummings,E.E. Cummings,Paul D. Cummings,Todd Cummings,Michael Cumpsty,Michael W. Cuneo,Sally Cunneen,C. Cunningham,Chet Cunningham,Donna Cunningham,Elaine Cunningham,Marion Cunningham,Michael Cunningham,Noble E. Cunningham, Jr.,Will Cunningham,Andrew Cuomo,Bob Cupp,John Curless,Phyllis Curott,Colleen Curran,Mark Curriden,Christa Currie,Anne Curry,Boykin Curry,Dayna Curry,George Curry,Tim Curry,Tom Curry,Jane Curtin,Kathleen Curtin,Barbara Curtis,Brian Curtis,Bryan Curtis,Christopher Paul Curtis,Gregory Curtis,James Curtis,Richard Curtis,Rick Curtis,Sharon Curtis,Tom Curtis,Wayne Curtis,Huston Curtiss,Augusto Cury,Karen Cushman,Kathleen Cushman,Keith Cushman,Robert Cushman,Raphael Cushnir,Thomas Cusick,Clive Cussler,Astolphe De Custine,Joanne Cuthbertson,Ebbitt Cutler,Dr. Ellen Cutler,May Ebbitt Cutler,M. Laurel Cutlip, LN, RD,William Cutrer, M.D.,Melitta Cutright,Jim Cymbala,Hania Czajkowski
    Chuck D,Tony D'Adamo,Joseph D'Agnese,Darlene D'Agostino,Jacquie D'Alessandro,Raffaele D'Amato,Charles D'Ambrosio,Richard Anthony D'Ambrosio,Matthew D'Ancona,Domenick D'Andrea,Tom D'Antoni,Eugene G. D'Aquili,Edgar d'Aulaire,Edgar Parin d'Aulaire,Ingri d'Aulaire,Victor D'Avila-Latourrette,Tershia D'Elgin,Peter D'Epiro,Camilla D'Errico,Michael D'Orso,Dinesh D'Souza,Lorenzo Da Ponte,Plinio Da Souza,Amy Dacyczyn,Mary Daheim,Anne Dahl,Bernie Dahl,Lesley Dahl,Roald Dahl,Taffy Dahl,Gordon Dahlquist,Mitchell Dahood,Evelyne Daigle,Stephan Daigle,Dalai Lama,C. Reginald Dalby,Liza Dalby,Richard Dalby,Anna Dale,James Dale,Jim Dale,Wendy Dale,Brian Daley,Jerome Daley,Robert Daley,Rosie Daley,John Dalla Costa,William Dalrymple,Annie Dalton,Harlon Dalton,Kathleen Dalton,Maria Dalton,John Daly,Steven Daly,Tyne Daly,Kurt Beecher Dammeier,Johnny Damon,Richard Henry Dana, Jr.,Elizabeth Dane, Ph.D.,Alan Daniel,Alma Daniel,Mark Z. Danielewski,Cory Daniells,Anthony Daniels,Charlie Daniels,Cora Daniels,Dawn Marie Daniels,Dianne Daniels, MA,Joni Daniels,Nina Danielson, MSW,Jack Dann,Fredric Dannen,Linda Dannenberg,Blythe Danner,Mark Danner,Meri Nana-Ama Danquah,Dante,Joe Dante,Dante Alighieri,Edwidge Danticat,Arthur C. Danto,Elizabeth Danziger,Jeff Danziger,Paula Danziger,Gene Daoust,Joyce Daoust,Dr. Robert Daphne,William O. Darby,Carole Darden,Norma Jean Darden,Antoine Dariaux,Larry Dark,Lynn Darling,John Darnton,Robert Darnton,Clarence Darrow,Siobhan Darrow,Peggy Darty,Charles Darwin,David Dary,Bhagavan Das,Gurcharan Das,Lama Surya Das,Tom Daschle,Mike Dash,Steven Dashefsky,Ram Dass,Lisa Datz,Allison Daugherty,James Daugherty,Dawn Davenport,Guy Davenport,Kiana Davenport,Liz Davenport,Will Davenport,Richard Davenport-Hines,Chris Davey,Linda Davick,Elizabeth David,Judy David,Marc David,Marina David,Peter David,Ron David,Susan David,Jeffrey Davidow,Joie Davidow,Andrew Davidson,Angus Davidson,Basil Davidson,Diane Mott Davidson,Graeme Davidson,James West Davidson,Margaret Davidson,Richard M. Davidson,Robyn Davidson,Sara Davidson,Steve Davidson,Tony Davidson,Erik Davies,Gwendolyn Davies,Humphrey Davies,Katharine Davies,Luke Davies,Marion Davies,Martin Davies,Peter Davies,Robertson Davies,Steve Davies,Claudia Davila,Angela Y. Davis,Brian Davis,Burke Davis,Claire Davis,Cortney Davis,Dee Davis,Dick Davis,Edith Kunhardt Davis,Elaina Erika Davis,Geena Davis,Gibbs Davis,Gregson Davis,Heather Choate Davis,Hope Davis,Ian Davis,Jefferson Davis,Jennifer Davis,Jill A. Davis,Jim Davis,Jonathan Davis,Josh Davis,Joshua Davis,Kathryn Davis,Kenneth C. Davis,Kenneth S. Davis,Kevin Davis,Laura Davis,Linda H. Davis,Lydia Davis,Mary Davis,Mike Davis,Mitchell Davis,Ossie Davis,Pat Davis,Patti Davis,Peter G. Davis,Richard Glen Michael Davis,Sherry Lebed Davis,Stan Davis,Stephen Davis,Terry Davis,Wade Davis,Angela Davis-Gardner,Abha Dawesar,Nicholas Dawidoff,Lucy S. Dawidowicz,Richard Dawkins,Darrell Dawsey,Anthony P. Dawson,Christopher Dawson,David Dawson,George Dawson,Timothy Dawson,Bryan Dawson ,Ava Dianne Day,Barry Day,David Day,Dianne Day,H. Alan Day,Karen Day,Laura Day,Tamasin Day-Lewis,Anne Dayton,Carlos De Abreu,Pedro de Alcantara,Marguerite De Angeli,Barbara De Angelis,Norvell B. De Atkine,Honore De Balzac,William Theodore de Bary,Simone De Beauvoir,Gavin De Becker,Christopher de Bellaigue,Louis de Bernières,Marlena de Blasi,Alain De Botton,Marshall DeBruhl,Jean De Brunhoff,L. Sprague De Camp,Juan De Castro,Miguel De Cervantes,Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra,Gilles De Chabaneix,Teilhard de Chardin,Joan De Claire,Nick De Firmian,Edmond de Goncourt,Jules de Goncourt,Anne De Graaf,Nina de Gramont,Edward DeGrazia,Sebastian De Grazia,Diane De Groat,Jan De Hartog,Tom De Haven,Marie DeHennezel,Enrique De Heriz,Michelle De Kretser,Marian De La Fuente,Ivan de la Nuez,Eric De La Parra,Orlando de la Paz,Matt de la Pena,Violet S. De Laszlo,Giada De Laurentiis,Leanda de Lisle,Tessa de Loo,Guy De Maupassant,Anthony De Mello,Edouard de Pomiane,Christopher Gordon De Pree, Ph.D.,Sandy Guedes de Queiroz,Jacob De Rooy,Peter De Rosa,Alix De Saint Anche,Consuelo de Saint-Exupery,Francis De Sales,Donato De Santis,Pablo De Santis,Solange De Santis,Alexis De Tocqueville,Monique de Varennes,Gaston du C. de Vere,Hilary De Vries, Esther De Waal,Beryl De Zoete,Amy E. Dean,Cameron Dean,Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D.,Howard Dean,Jeffrey Dean,Joel Dean,Laura Dean,Robertson Dean,Terrance Dean,Seamus Deane,Camille DeAngelis,John Dear,Alan Dearn,Kim Dearth,Jeffery Deaver,Elizabeth Debold,Stacy Debroff,Jim DeBrosse,Max Decharne,Barbara Deckert,Joan DeClaire,Miriam Decosta-Willis,Tim Dedopulos,Jonathan Dee,Ruby Dee,Paula H. Deen,John Deep,Sam Deep,James Deetz,Patricia Scott Deetz,Nick Defirmian,Daniel Defoe,Gideon Defoe,Katherine West Defoyd,Gloria Degaetano,Ellen Degeneres,William Degregorio,Dale DeGroff,Len Deighton,Brian Deines,Kim Deitch,Tom Deitz,Monique Jellerette Dejongh,James T. DeKay,Clayton Dekorne,Teresa Del Conde,Gerard Del Re,Patricia Del Re,Eduardo Rius del Rio,Claire Delacroix,Frank Delaney,John Delaney,John J. Delaney,Geralyn Delaney Graham,Poli Delano,A. Elizabeth Delany,Samuel R. Delany,Sarah L. Delany,Lea Delaria,Andrew Delbanco,J. Deleau,Brian Delf,Dudley Delffs,Gian Carlo Delgado,Nathalie Delhaye,Don Delillo,Barbara Delinsky,Jodi della Femina,Cheryl Dellasega,Carmit Delman,Nora Deloach,Judy Delton,Giorgio DeLuca,Ellen DeLucia,Carol Delzer,Ann Demarais, Ph.D.,Charlie, DeMarco,Tom DeMarco,Rusel Demaria,Bryan Demchinsky,William C. Dement,Albert DeMeo,Nelson Demille,John Putnam Demos,Greg Dempsey,Harry Dempsey,Al Dempster,Mary E. DeMuth,Susan Denaker,Denise & Fernando,Ken Denlinger,Robert Denney,Troy Denning,Denise Dennis,Patrick Dennis,Peter Dennis,Norman Denny,John Densmore,Bradley Denton,Sally Denton,Ralph Denyer,Tomie Depaola,Department Of The Army,Raymond Depaulo, Jr.,Bobbi Deporter,Phillip Depoy,Max Depree,Traci DePree,Joel Derfner,Christine Hurley Deriso,Maria Dermout,Laura Dern,Jim Derogatis,Shane Derolf,Helen DeRosis, M.D.,Alan M. Dershowitz,Kiran Desai,Megan DeSales,Marie Desalle,G V Desani,Rene Descartes,Trish Deseine,Desiring God,Kathleen DesMaisons,J.L. Despert,Marie Desplechin,Sarah Dessen,Anthony DeStefano,Patricia A Deuster, Ph.D.,Robin M. Deutsch, Ph.D.,Roger Deutsch,Alan Deutschman,Swami Vishnu Devananda,William Deverell,Laura Devetach,Nischala Joy Devi,Nancy Deville,Julia DeVillers,Robert S. Devine,Robb Forman Dew,Ted Dewan,Christopher Dewdney,Ariane Dewey,Charlotte J. DeWitt,Dave Dewitt,John DeWitt,Lois Dewitt,Jeannette Dewyze,Colin Dexter,Pete Dexter,Alex Dey,Vee Dey,Linda Deymaz,L.B. Deyo,Karen DeYoung,Maureen Dezell,Narinder Dhami,Steve Di Antonio,Roe Di Bona,Lupe Di Donno,Janine di Giovanni,Giuseppe Di Lampedusa,Alexander A. Di Lella,Pietro Di Paoli,W.S. Di Piero,Andrea Di Robilant,Kadiatou Diallo,Anita Diamant,Marilyn Diamond,Ron Dias,Junot Diaz,Nudelmann S. Diaz, Jr.,Tom Diaz,Viviana Diaz,Adriana Diaz Enciso,Dale Corey Dibbley,John Dibbs,Michael Dibdin,Kate DiCamillo,Sue DiCicco,Philip K. Dick,Robert Dick,Charles Dickens,Debra Dickerson,Anthony Dickey,James Dickey,Lisa Dickey,John Dickie,Duo Dickinson,Emily Dickinson,John Dickinson,Matt Dickinson,Peter Dickinson,Richard Dickinson,Tim Dickinson,Gordon R. Dickson,Paul Dickson,Clarissa Dickson Wright,Morris Dickstein,Dictionary,Denis Diderot,Joan Didion,Ximera Diego,Lorraine Diehl,Lorraine B. Diehl,William Diehl,Robert H. Dierker, Jr.,Laura Dietz,William C. Dietz,Lawrence Difiori,John L. Digaetani,Theresa Foy Digeronimo,Deborah Digges,Scott Dikkers,Kevin Dilallo,Doug Dildy,Annie Dillard,James N. Dillard M.D.,John Dillenberger,Pamela Dillman,Diane Dillon, Ph.D.,Diane H. Dillon, Ph.D.,Eilis Dillon,Leo Dillon,Mia Dillon,Patrick Dillon,Wendy Dillon,Linda Dillow,Thomas DiLorenzo,Josceline Dimbleby,Armand DiMele, CSW, BCD,Dimension Publishing,Jo-Ellan Dimitrius,Greg Dinallo,Isak Dinesen,Ned Dinesh,Rosemary Dinnage,Nathalie Dion,Margot Dionne,Michael Dirda,DyAnne DiSalvo-Ryan,Paula Disbrowe,Thomas M. Disch,D. Disegni,Victor Dishy,Disney Productions,Disney Storybook Artists,Christin Ditchfield,Tony DiTerlizzi,Chitra Divakaruni,Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni,Shane Dix,Barbara M. Dixon,Franklin W. Dixon,Mark Dixon,Raymond G. Dobard,Tim Dobbins,David Dobbs,Michael Dobbs,Kathy Dobie,Dr. James Dobson,Joanne Dobson,Linda Dobson,Ryan Dobson,Shirley Dobson,Martin Dockery,Karen Dockrey,E.L. Doctorow,Christopher Dodd,Joshua Doder,Nicholas Dodman,Marcus Dods, Bert Dodson,Betty Dodson,James Dodson,Jane Doerfer,John Doerper,Richard Doetsch,Norma Doft, Ph.D.,Sharon Dogar,Julie Doherty,Richard Doherty,Robert Doherty,J.D. Dolan,Jay P. Dolan,Mia Dolan,Sean J. Dolan,Danilo Dolci,Robert Dole,Steve Dollar,Paul Dolmetsch,Barrie Dolnick,Ben Dolnick,Alice Domar, Ph.D.,Maria Finn Dominguez,Todd Domke,James C. Donahue,David Herbert Donald,Neale Donald,Corey Donaldson,Scott Donaldson,Stephen R. Donaldson,Sara Donati,Emmanuel Dongala,Wendy Doniger,John Donne,Clayton Donnell,David Donnell,Patrice Donnell,Deborah Donnelly,Donal Donnelly,Jennifer Donnelly,Judy Donnelly,Terry Donnelly,Sylviane Donnio,Larry Donnithorne,Beverly Donofrio,Denis Donoghue,Lanny Donoho,Keith Donohue,David Donovan,Karen Donovan,Penelope Reed Doob,David M. Doody,George Dooley,Richard Dooling,James Doolittle,Michael Doolittle,Sean Doolittle,Anita Dore,Gustave Dore,Ariel Dorfman,Joaquin Dorfman,Frank Dorman,Henry O. Dormann,Ken Dornstein,Louis Dorny,Robert Dorr,David Dorsey,Jason Ryan Dorsey,Jerry Dorsman,Richard M. Dorson,Thomas Dortch,John Dos Passos,Solvi Dos Santos,John Dossett,Barbara Dossey,Larry Dossey,Fyodor Dostoevsky,Roy Dotrice,Lydia Dotto,Doublejump Productions,Clive Doucet,Cameron Dougan,Karla Dougherty,Louise Doughty,Kyan Douglas,Susan J. Douglas,Frederick Douglass,John Douillard,Rita Dove,Ed Dovey,Bruce Dowbiggin,Siobhan Dowd,Frances O'Roark Dowell,John Dower,Colette Dowling,Lesley Downer,Lynn Downey,Gordon Downie,Leonard Downie,Mary Alice Downie,George Downing,Adrian Conan Doyle,Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,Gerard Doyle,Hilary Doyle,Richard Doyle,Roddy Doyle,William Doyle,Gardner Dozois,Margaret Drabble,David Drake,Jane Drake,Robert Drake,Salamanda Drake,Drake Stillman,Cheryl Drake Harris,Dramatization,Theodore Draper,Jim Dratfield,Tamara Draut,Philip Dray,Charles Drazin,Rod Dreher,Theodore Dreiser,Kathryn M. Drennan,Michael Dresdner,Annette Drew,Christopher Drew,Elizabeth Drew,Eric Drexler,Ronnie Gale Dreyer,Mariela Dreyfus,Jean Driscoll,Laura Driscoll,Jack M. Driver,Bob Drogin,Michael Drosnin,Charlie Drozdyk,Malka Drucker,Peter Drucker,Ann Druffel,Tobias Druitt,V.H. Drummond,Ian Drury,Ken Druse,Ann Druyan,John Dryden,W. E. B. Du Bois,W.E.B. Du Bois,Daphne Du Maurier,Hilary du Pre,Piers du Pre,Marcelo Duarte,Pamela Duarte,Martin Duberman,Arlene Dubin,Julie Weingarden Dubin,Claude K. Dubois,Jean-Paul Dubois,W.E.B. Dubois,Rene Dubos,Lou Dubose,Cathy East Dubowski,Mark Dubowski,Andre Dubus,Andre Dubus III,Georges Duby,Christiane Duchesne,Jeanie Daniel Duck,Duncan,Lois Duncan,Malcolm C. Duncan,Pamela Duncan,Patrice J. Duncan,Sara Jeannette Duncan,Patricia Duncker,Stephen Duncombe,Elaine Dundy,David Dungan,Craig Dunham,Maia Dunkel,MP Dunleavey,Donald Dunn,Jane Dunn,Judy Dunn,Katherine Dunn,Mark Dunn,Phoebe Dunn,Ross Dunn,Sara Dunn,Sharon Dunn,Nancy Dunnan,Bernadette Dunne,Dominick Dunne,John Gregory Dunne,Dorothy Dunnett,Henry Dunow,Lord Dunsany,Simon Dunstan,Jeanne Duprau,Judith Dupre,Nathalie Dupree,Laura DuPriest,Celine Dupuy,Aisha Duquesne,Marguerite Duras,Robert Durback,William Durbin,Doranna Durgin,Charles Durham,David Anthony Durham,Keith Durham,Jim Durk,Sarah Durkee,Lynda Durrant,Lawrence Durrell,Jeff Durstewitz,Clotilde Dusoulier,Janis Dutton,Roger Duvoisin,Carol Dweck,W.A. Dwiggins,Edward Dwight,Ronald Dworkin,Samuel Dwyer,Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D.,Dan Dye,Geoff Dyer,Gwynne Dyer,Jane Dyer,Wayne Dyer,Wayne W. Dyer,Joshua Dysart,Esther Dyson,Freeman Dyson,Michael Dyson,Michael Eric Dyson
    Mary Dan Eades,Michael R. Eades,Betty J. Eadie,Edward Eager,Sylvia Earle,Pete Earley,Donna Presley Early,Beverley East,Gregg Easterbrook,Daniel Easterman,Michael Eastman,P.D. Eastman,Peter Anthony Eastman,Tony Eastman,Kelly Easton,Richard Easton,John Eastwood,Eknath Easwaran,Jil Eaton,Maxwell Eaton,Shirin Ebadi,Katie Ebben,Mark Eberhart,Sheryl Eberly,David Ebershoff,Fernanda Eberstadt,James Ebert,Roger Ebert,Vicente Echerri,Aurora Echevarria,Jeremiah Eck,Tom Eckerle,Allan Eckert,Linda West Eckhardt,Rebecca Eckler,Andrea Eckstein,Fay Eckstein,Warren Eckstein,Umberto Eco,Annette Economides,Steve Economides,George Economou,Peter Economy,Rudy Edalati,David Eddings,Leigh Eddings,Celia Eddy,Jackie Eddy,Amy Edelman,Hope Edelman,Julie Edelman,Scott Edelman,Marjorie Edelson,Phyllis F. Edelson,Alvin Eden, M.D.,John Edens,Dorothy Ederer,Amy Edgar,Carol Edgarian,Elizabeth Edge,John T. Edge,Clyde Edgerton,Martin Edic,The Editors of Playboy Magazine,Editors of True West,Editors of Wine X Magazine,Editors' Assoc Of Canada,Lynn Edlen-Nezin,Marion Edmonds,Phil Edmonston,Gary Edmundson,Mark Edmundson,Ralph Edney,Dr. Verne Edstrom, Esq.,Audrey Edwards,Dwight Edwards,Elizabeth Edwards,G.B. Edwards,Gavin Edwards,Grace F. Edwards,Ken Edwards,Paul Edwards . . .

Oh well poor PC just won't handle the whole list and I find it a rather humorous coincidence that it stopped in the "Edwards" but I think you get the idea with just the 20% listed below.

Attached Files: