1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another happy customer of Dianne @ Manhattan Beach Toyota!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by TunerzineJason, Aug 5, 2010.

1. TunerzineJason

TunerzineJason Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    A couple of weeks ago I started searching for a Prius IV with Solar package to replace my BMW 335i lease that was coming up. I contacted several sales people I have purchased cars from in the past when I came across this forum with a thread from Dianne. I dropped her a quick call, she came back with better numbers than I had gotten from sales people I knew and I didn't even have to think twice.

She was very open in communication in keeping me up-to-date on when the car would arrive and when it was ready to be picked up. The process was as easy as it has ever been for me, this is my 8th car and by far the quickest transaction from start to finish. Dianne is an absolute pleasure to deal with and even took the time to debrief me on the car.

One thing worth mentioning is Dianne has and still does own a Prius and her way around the car really helps get things going for you. Not only did I save time and money, I saved the headache and hassle of having to go from salesperson to salesperson trying to save a few dollars. If you want the absolute best price with no hassle and the easiest transaction, I highly recommend Dianne.

1 person likes this.
  2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Glad you had a great experience. Welcome aboard!