1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Happy Prius Owner.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by nick6063, Mar 20, 2011.

1. nick6063

nick6063 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have been driving my new 2010 black Prius since the first of the year. So far I have clocked over 3500 miles and averaged 47.0 mpg. This is overall driving conditions. I traded in my 2003 Mini Cooper S which was in my opiniion another great car. A fun driving machine. But it was getting old and I feared a defect would probably occur shortly. Minis maintenence costs are very EXPENSIVE! With much encouagement from my neighbor who is on his second Prius, I bought my Prius. So for two and a half months I have been getting used to the car. Unfortunatly, my Prius got hit by a G6 Pontiac head on. Fortunatly. it was at a low impact speed. No air bags deployed on either cars. So, tomorrow the car goes to the body shop for a face lift. The car will be laid up till next Friday. Now that I am attached to this car, it will be sorely missed! I hope this will be the last time it has to go to the "hospital" Get well soon Prius!! :hurt:

2. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your car. Mine was in the shop for 7 weeks to get hail damaged fixed so I know how you'll be feeling while it's gone.