1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another iPhone Q

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Sopwith, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Sopwith

Sopwith New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Guys, just parked my brand new first Prius in my garage - and both my wife, daughter and me are completely in love with it!

But I have one question about the bluetooth connection with an Apple iPhone 3GS. Pairing it for phone usage, worked right out of the gate. But when I tried to play audio using bluetooth - my iPhone 3GS only played sound over the little iPhone speaker, without the standard possibility for changing it to "Bluetooth audio" (As I have tried in other bluetooth enabled cars)

Anyone have any tips for me here? I really hope this is possible.

My Prius is brand new with the "Advance"-accessories package.

Thank you so much and what an amazing forum!

-Osmond from Norway

2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Not sure about your country, but in the US, only cars with the nav option have BT music streaming (not sure if you have nav). If you have nav, you need to also pair the BT music streaming.

3. Sopwith

Sopwith New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey and thanks for replying!

I don't have the Nav-equipment. Here in Norway, the extra features comes in four different packages; Basic, Advance, Executive and Premium - I have Advance.

well, If anyone have a workaround or way to do this - please drop a line.

-Osmond

4. JeffA

JeffA "The Batmobile"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Does it have the USB or Aux audio input in the center console? That would be your best bet without having NAV BT audio.