1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another New Blizzard White Gen III

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Dragonrider, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Dragonrider

Dragonrider New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    We have been shopping for a town car with decent milage and room for groceries and grandkids for my wife, replacing her Volvo C30, with questionable reliability, two doors, and 22 mpg (fun to drive tho..). We looked at almost everything from Mercs (blutech) to Hondas, and actually stopped at the dealer to look at a Venza - I wasn't impressed, but there was a Gen III being demo'd when we got back from a test drive in the Venza. I had never thought about a Prius, let alone driven one, so I asked for a test drive - with one outfitted like the Venza (leather/Nav). The salesman brought out a blizzard white IV, with the sunroof package, and off we went. We put 10 miles on the car, by the time we returned t the dealer - I was so impressed with the car, that we took it home for my wife to see and drive - she was also impressed, and said this will do the job. So swapping the title and a small check, we have added the Blizzard White/solar roof IV to our stable. Would I have purchased a V, if it was available? Iffy - the IV has about all the tech my wife can handle… I opted for a 2010 vs 2011, because of the $2500 difference, and they didn't have a IV - only IIIs.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up to her needs - and have already changed the rims, and hope to add the missing fog lights soon.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats and :welcome: to PriusChat!

3. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome and Aloha,

Glad you joined the family my wife still wants a Venza. Enjoy your new Prius. I have a Blizzard White also I looks great when its clean!

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You made a smart decision, so congrats on your new Prius. Welcome to PriusChat. I sure love my Prius and hope you find years and many miles of enjoyment. I don't have a IV, but agree that you've got all the technology you'll need for great MPGs, handling and comfortable cruising.