1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another New Member

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Beaullieu, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Beaullieu

Beaullieu New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Greetings all,

I've just joined the forum so I could "listen in" on the Prius discussions as I'm considering a future purchase. I currently drive a 2007 Honda Ridgeline and my wife drives a 2002 Honda Odyssey and we plan to keep driving them for a while longer.

However, given the rising cost of fuel, I may take the plunge in a year or so to purchase a hybrid and retire my Ridgeline for daily commuting and use it for things that require a truck.

We've owned several Toyota's over the years and enjoyed terrific service and would not hesitate to buy another. So, I'll be listening in on your experience as I consider a Prius down the road.....

2. helmkera

helmkera Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Greetings!

I also have a 2005 Honda Odyssey for hauling the "big" stuff, but when it came to replacing my commuter car, I chose a 2005 Prius.

Listen and learn -- there are lots of comments about what works and what does not. I've been very happy with the gas savings on my 25 mile round trip to work and don't feel that I have given anything up to enjoy the economy. I think you will find out the same.[/FONT]