1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another New Owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GT, Feb 29, 2004.

1. GT

GT New Member

After a four month wait, I'm happy to say I have my new arrival safely tucked into the garage.

The dealer estimated the delivery time back in October and it turned out to be accurate. That's not to say I didn't have a bit of luck. My order came up when someone ahead of me turned down the car because of the color (his last choice... my first)

I realize I liked Tideland Pearl when I saw it on another BB. It was much richer looking that the little circle in the Prius brochure.

I have been lurking around the boards until I took delivery. I didn't want to jinx anything. But on efusco's recommendation I visited this site and decided this is where I'll post. The organization, maintenance and community seem to be just what I want.

Right now I'm going through the Display / Navigation manual. I would like to lower the volume on the key-press beep but I don't think it's possible.

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Lookin' good, GT!

Welcome to PriusChat, I'm glad you decided to make your home here! If there's anything I or any of the other members of the PriusChat staff can do to improve your "surfing pleasure" please let us know :)

Other than that, please spread the word about PriusChat! We're growing by leaps & bounds!

3. shocker

shocker Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Good Luck with the car. You will love it. I also surfed around other sites but this chat site consistently is the best and I have gained mountains of knowledge from it. If you find a way to lower that annoying beep please post!