1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another newbie, with thanks

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Pterodactyl, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I've had my new Prius for about a week now and I absolutely love it! I just have to say thanks to everyone here on PriusChat. I went to the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted and managed to impress the dealer because I knew so much about the Prius already, thanks to this forum. :dance: Btw, to anyone in the Bremerton, WA area, I apologize for the snow last Thursday night. I figure it was my fault because I was trading in my 4x4 SUV. :smow:

One thing that I wanted to comment on was the extended warranty issue. After all the posts on the subject, I was fully prepared for an argument with the dealership. However, what I was offered was much less expensive than what I had seen here as well as being... :drum:...fully refundable. As in, if you never need to make a claim on the extended warranty, you get all your money back. If this is a new trend in warranties, I'd say it's a good thing! Just thought it was interesting after the horror stories I'd read here.

Anywho, just wanted to say "Hi" and all. :wave: And yes, I'm a smilie addict. :der:

2. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum. The Prius is really fun to drive. Good move by trading your 4X4 to a 'green car'.