1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another newbie

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Rayderr, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Rayderr

Rayderr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Just bought my 2010 Prius III on Friday. It's a "certified pre-owned." It was the dealer's loaner who decided to put it up for sale since Priuses (priei?) are in high demand here in the DC area. So a couple months old, witha few thousand miles, but the much better warranty.

Still getting used to the car. Had an Eclipse before this and was torn between the Prius and Lancer Sportback. Wife nudged me towards the Prius.

Trying not to drive as aggressively as I used to (the eco graph is helping with this) and I still put the car in reverse when I want to put it in park. Overall, nice car.

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    :welcome:
    To some degree, it is not about how fast you go, but about how slow you stop.

Planning your stops will improve mileage more than being easy on the gas when accelerating.

3. DetPrius

DetPrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the car so far. There is a wealth of information on this site and some very knowledgeable people who are very willing to answer questions and help out. I suggest searching for answers before asking questions as so much has already been answered.