1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Prius convert

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Apr 28, 2007.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Thursday, my dad decided NOW was the time to get a Prius so he went down got a pkg 4 with leather. i think he took a bath on the trade in. if you remember back about 30 months ago, my dad was relocating from Wa to Texas and was looking to buy a Prius for the drive down there. well in Dec 04, the Prius supply was pretty tight. so he placed an order for a Prius, waited as long as he could, then cancelled the order and picked on the many camry's they had there.

but he had the camry with leather and they gave him 12,000 on the trade. i talked with him yesterday and he had only 30 miles on it so far, but his wife's daughter had their house burn down last Thanksgiving weekend and they have been doing a lot of driving back and forth to help get them settled in their new place and i think he had decided that gas was just getting to be too much (he says its "up" to $2.70 there... must be nice, its $3.15 here!!)

Attached Files:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    haha nice! congrats! now.. if only I can convince my uncle lol.