1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Prius owner want to be!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by AnArmyOfBeaker, Jul 28, 2009.

1. AnArmyOfBeaker

AnArmyOfBeaker New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey everyone!

I've been following prius chat since the 2nd gen and have been saving money since then and I hope that with the cars rebate, I'll be able to get my 2010 P3 with solar and nav by the end of the year!

Only if they can find one, or order one,
    but you know how out of region orders go!

2. Muhahahahaz

Muhahahahaz Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wel... the CARS funding is going fast from what I've heard. The money may run out well before then...

3. AnArmyOfBeaker

AnArmyOfBeaker New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've already done the intial stuff, walkthrough, test drive, options, etc. My dealer also told me about the cars fund and that it shouldn't be a problem in my area in NY.

The problem is finding the car that someone has or is going to have and making a trade for it or custom ordering it from Japan just for me.
    I was actually suprised about how they make only certain types for different areas around the US. After I thought about it from a company standpoint, it saves money because Toyota doesn't make a model with options that nobody wants, or can afford. Then they wouldn't have cars all over the US that are just sitting in a lot somewhere.