1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Prius sweepstakes prize

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mikepaul, Nov 9, 2004.

1. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
  2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Here is what they have pre-written if you want to tell others about the contest:

---=---=---=---=

Hi!

I thought you'd want to know about a contest being held by New American Dream at http://www.newdream.org/prius/ - they're giving away a car!

All you have to do is write a ten word (or less) slogan that tells automakers to bring more efficient hybrid vehicles to market. They're looking for a slogan that will capture the automakers' attention and inspire action! This campaign will make an immediate positive impact on carbon emissions and be a great step toward stopping global warming.

If your slogan is selected as the best core message for the campaign, you'll be gliding past gas pumps in a 2005 Toyota Prius hybrid that gets 55 mpg.

Go to:
    http://www.newdream.org/prius/ to enter your slogan.

Oh, and if you win, you have to let me borrow it now and then! ;)

---=---=---=---=

3. prius04

prius04 New Member

I just stumbled upon this web site and thought Priuschat would be interested. Then I did a search of Priuschat and found this old thread. The contest is still going on. It ends in February 2005.

They are looking for a 10 words or less slogan. This site wants to promote the Prius and all Hybrid technology and that's the purpose of the slogan. Seems to me someone could re-read the hundreds (thousands?) of priuschat posts and get a great idea for their slogan.

I stumbled upon this web site while perusing www.treehugger.com

Some cool sites and similarly Prius oriented people.