1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Proud New Owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hammermill, Sep 28, 2006.

1. hammermill

hammermill Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Even though this is my first post, I have been lurking here for about six months. I would like to sincerely express my gratitude for the wealth of knowledge I have gained here. I am also posting to share my joy at having taken delivery of a 2007 Magnetic Gray #2 (HG - same as '06 #4) on Tuesday. Trim rings are off (I prefer the look without), all-weather mats are in and I am averaging 57 mpg about 200 miles into my first tank at stock PSI. I intend to bump that to 42/40 and take a little road trip this weekend. I can't help but smile whenever I approach the Prius!

Also, kudos to Danny for his diligence in getting PC back up and running!

2. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congratulations! The magnetic gray is a gorgeous color. Enjoy!

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yay! Welcome to the Magnetic Gray club! Actually I ordered classic silver, but got a call a couple of weeks ago saying there was a Magnetic Gray that just came in that had package #5 like I ordered. I took a look, liked it, and drove home with it. So yay Magnetic Gray!

In an unrelated story, when I came home today, the odometer read exactly 666.

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations and welcome out of lurkdom!! MG is a very pretty color, it looks super sharp on the Prius. :) Will look even sharper w/tint. ;)

5. Starfall

Starfall New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hammermill @ Sep 28 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]325156[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the totally unofficial "MagGrey Group" the motto of which is: "Attraction is what drives us!"

As for Danny, he really deserves our heartfelt thanks. This is a truly invaluable site.

Enjoy your new car - it is so fantastic!