1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another reason I'm glad I got SKS

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeannie, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yesterday, in the rain, I was walking back to my car at the supermarket. I passed a woman holding her jacket over her head and pounding on the driver's side window, "Stephanie, open the door! No, not that button!"

2. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeannie @ Jun 25 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]276625[/snapback]</div>
    <div align="center">[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]</div>

3. Lil Mo

Lil Mo New Member

:lol:

One really nice feature of the SKS is that you cannot lock your keys in the car. This is pretty funny when both my wife and I have our fobs and she leaves her fob in the car. We were pretty puzzled the first time it happened. :)

4. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I take it for granted these days and had some new friends in the car the other day. They were like "how'd you open the door?" "How'd you start the car". If only SKS was everywhere...

5. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hell, just getting into the car in the pouring rain without digging for your keys or your little remote is enough for me :D

6. mcbrunnhilde

mcbrunnhilde Opera singin' Prius nut!

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    When I was trying to decide what package I wanted, I looked mainly at the safety features. The SKS came with #7 in 2004, and I thought it sounded like a neat gadget but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get it if it had been separate.

Fast forward to...oh...maybe about a day after I got the car, and I realized that SKS was a MUST HAVE feature, just like VSC and airbags. I'll never buy another car without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lil Mo @ Jun 26 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]277113[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah. The night I came home with the car, I handed my husband the 2nd fob to put away somewhere in the house. He forgot and left it on the passenger seat, in the envelope with the sale paperwork he was also supposed to file. THAT one took me a coupla days to work out! :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mcbrunnhilde @ Jun 26 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]277231[/snapback]</div>
    I don't think I'll buy another HOUSE without it! :lol:

8. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Im glad I have an SKS too, you can really clear out a parking lot & a store with one of those baby's.. :lol: ;)

it is nice to walk up just open the locked door by pulling on it. :D