1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another satified customer of Troy Dietrich

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by ChrisA, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ChrisA

ChrisA New Member

Just wanted to drop a quick message to say thanks to Troy for the prompt and curteous service I received on the purchase of my Platinum Extra Care Agreement. The dealer that I purchased my Prius from in San Antonio could not (would not) come close to the price of the Platinum package that Troy is offering. I can't remember an easier transaction... Thanks Troy !!

Chris

2. schmidtenor

schmidtenor New Member

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who bought their warranty from Troy (as I am considering) and then needed to use it at their local dealership. I'm in Madison, WI and my dealer is offering 6yrs/75k for $1500. They gave me the high-pressure tactics in the office at the time of sale (last week), and claim they'll only honor that price till the end of the month. Then the price will go up to $1800!

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The Platinum warranty from Troy is a Toyota Platinum Warranty. If your local dealer will only honor their own warranty, will they not honor a Toyota warranty? Time for a new dealer. Save your money and buy from Troy.

4. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

True. They don't have the choice not to honor it.