1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Another Trip and Still No Prius Seen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ServoScanMan, Sep 4, 2007.

1. ServoScanMan

ServoScanMan Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well, I took the family to Lake Travis this past Labor Day weekend. I can't believe we didn't see a single Prius from our house to the lake and back ~ 220 miles round trip. I guess all the Prii decided to stay home for the holidays. :D

Again, I drove 75-80mph on I35 but this time the mileage was a little better. I got 51.5mpg with the AC on. My wife did talk to a guy that had one of those Hybrid Ford things but I was too busy loading the car for the trip back home. Oh well, maybe next time. B)

2. gmlawrence

gmlawrence New Member

That is strange that you did not see any. I guess you will have to travel further into downtown Austin. :)

When we travel to Kerrville, TX to see my mother-in-law we do not see to many other Prii on the road either. As they say Austin is the Oasis of Texas :lol:

3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, you are in Texas. That would explain a lot. :)

I don't even have to go for a drive - Prius taxis are everywhere around here.

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It's pretty obvious... you are driving to the wrong places! :D

5. bjeep

bjeep New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Sep 4 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]506912[/snapback]</div>

I second that! LOL

6. conv65

conv65 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We just got back from San Francisco a few months ago. My first trip their, while I enjoyed all of what makes SF special, I was busy looking at all the Prius. Silver seem to be the most popular color followed by either white or black in my unscientific survey. I thought I had died an went to Prius heaven.