1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

anpne interested?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Carnutt, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    interested in a local get together. For example, we could meet at the McDonald's at the Pavillions in Scottsdale or other suggested location(s). If it's there it would have to be on a night other than Saturdays (when the oldie cars meet), a Friday?

This would be an informal get together to "compare notes" and take pics., etc. My wife says the cars would be like a bunch of cockroaches (she really means this fondly, not derogatorily), and would really be a hoot.

Any takers? If so, before or after the holidays?:rolleyes:

2. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Re: any one interested?

Title should be, "Anyone interested?" :eek:

(I really need to proof read.)

3. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

I'm glad you clarified the subject. I couldn't figure out what "anpne" stood for and almost disregarded it, but curiosity got the better of me.

I would love to see your car with the solar roof. I would prefer a daylight meeting myself. The weather has been wonderful here lately. The Pavillions would be fine for me but I would consider another location if others prefer it.

4. Carnutt

Carnutt Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four

I would go wherever suggested as well; trouble is I'm not getting a rousing response here.