1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any 2006 Pirus deals for below MSRP?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gracetaylor, May 18, 2006.

1. gracetaylor

gracetaylor New Member

I have a 2006 silver package 5 with leather added on order at Fowler Toyota. The price they agreed to was $25,565 for the package 5 with cargo nets, floor mats, and first aid kit thrown in for free and the leather upgrade for $900 instead of the Toyota retail of $1150. Also, their only fee is a $50 license and registration fee so you don't have to go to the DMV to get your plates. That's cool with me.
    I put a $500 refundable deposit on it on April 28, but haven't received it yet. I keep calling, but they say they just don't know anything about its status yet.

Does anyone know of a better deal that is driving distance from Plano/Dallas Texas?

2. dragons

dragons New Member

The Metroplex Toyota internet team was extremely easy to work with. It is just a couple hundred below MSRP, but no games or extra costs. Great experience. I did have to wait about 8 weeks.

After test driving at Toyota of Plano, then having them try to convince me that no one could sell one under $3,000 over MSRP, I found this site that let me to Metroplex Toyota (thank goodness).

3. gliffe

gliffe New Member

It sounds like a great deal. The next question is, will they ever deliver the car to you at that price? Check around and see if you can obtain any feedback about the dealership. Best of luck.