1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any Lacrosse fans out there???

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by routeonedog, May 21, 2006.

1. routeonedog

routeonedog New Member

While I'm sure there are a number of mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, etcing
    folks out there, I was wondering whether there were any Lacrosse fans out there.

Is anyone going to the finals in Philly?

2. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

As an alum of perennial NCAA lacrosse power Syracuse, yes!

Someone told me lacrosse is now the fastest-growing (in terms of % increments) youth sport.

I haven't been following regular-season lacrosse this year, though it's probably easier to do so with the internet. I assume the usual cohort of MD-area schools is in the picture. (How can the Orange sometimes out-recruit them?) The only school I support down there is Hopkins---how odd for that school to have been so good for so long!

3. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thats a town in Wisconsin, right? :ph34r:

4. etyler88

etyler88 etyler88

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    No Hopkins is the assitant coach at Syracuse basketball. He is a very talented man and the basketball and lacrosse seasons have minimal overlap.

I have friends who will be coming to town for the finals in Philly. I will tailgate but not go to the game. Lacrosse is like soccer, a bunch of people running around except there is alot of scoring but it is boring. The same teams make the NCAA top 20 because there are only about 32 schools that play the game.