1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any meetups planned for Earth Day?

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by ALoLA, Apr 6, 2005.

1. ALoLA

ALoLA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I just discovered that Earth Day is coming up (April 22). Anyone planning any meetups on or around that day?

2. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I would love to, but you're clear across the country from me!!

- Bill

3. ALoLA

ALoLA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Since I posted that, two meetups were announced here in Southern California. The meetup/rally Sunday in San Diego, and the Orange County club one the following week. They may not necessarily be for Earth Day though. I'm hoping to make it to both. :)

4. Sev

Sev Junior Member

The Earth Day Celebration in San Diego is being held on Sunday, May 1 in BAlboa Park. It is billed as the largest Earth Day event in the US. One of the events is a parade of alternative fuel vehicles. Members of the Prius CLub of San Diego have participated in the past and will again this year. Contact the Club at [email protected] for more information. Participants in the parade must register by Monday, April 18. We will soliciting participants at our rally on Sunday, April 17.