1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any new neighbors?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by seasidetraveler, Dec 14, 2006.

1. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Prius people!

I just lined up a great new career in Long Beach, CA and just moved yesterday to San Pedro. Is there any Prius clubs nearby?

Hello neighbors!!

My baby now has a garage again! She is very excited! Now she is safe from the elements.

Monday I took my car back to Thousand Oaks Toyota, and told them that I was totally disatisfied with their repairs on my car, so they took it back in and corrected some of their errors, so now she look's as good as new! :D

2. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasidetraveler @ Dec 14 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]362174[/snapback]</div>
    Dealer issues? what issues? Mine's never been to a dealer since I picked it up last January, 23,000 miles ago. It just runs like the Energizer Bunny. B)

3. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh no, not mechanical issues, it was their body shop- I was in a very minor accident, and took it to a Toyota dealer for repair. When I first got it back it was not a quality job at all!