1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any of the Pearls - 1,7, or 9 - 1/3/04 - Edmonds, WA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Bob Allen, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Danny: I applaud your attempt to put order into the random, phantom generated, mind warping course in automobile Zen Buddhism that is the lot of the would be Prius owner.

Date of order: Jan 3, 2004

Dealer: Magic Toyota, Edmonds, WA

Time: 3-4 months (probably more like 6 months)

Color: Seaside Pearl, Salsa Red Pearl, Tideland Pearl, and Driftwood Pearl. (Pearl seems to be the operative theme here) in that order of preference.

Options: Option #1, Option #7, and Option #9, in that order. Other option packages not available in the Pacific NW.

I'm also working through a car finder service and told them I would accept virtually any Prius except Black with any available option package.
    I'm still hoping the dealer will get me one with either option #1 or #7 so I won't have to spend the extra 2,500 for a moving map I can talk to.
    The car finder lady told me that a dealer in Portland, OR has 80 orders in his roster and he gets only a few cars a month. That would make his delivery time more like several years.
    Is it possible that Toyota would extend these orders into the 2005 model year if they run out of production cars before the 2004 orders are filled? (Dianne?)
    Bob