1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any one install Parrot CK3000 bluetooth to 2007?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by GreenEarth, Apr 1, 2007.

1. GreenEarth

GreenEarth New Member

Has anyone installed the Parrot CK3000 to a 2007 Prius? I just purchased a 2007 touring edition without blue tooth :>(

Or, is there a better system to install? I would like the system to integrated into the stero system so that it can use the Prius speakers.

Open to suggestions, thanks

Greg

2. beboyle

beboyle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GreenEarth @ Apr 1 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]416110[/snapback]</div>
    I just finished installation of the Parrot CK3000 Evolution in my 2007 Prius with standard (non-JBL) stereo. Install was easy with the Toyota harness from Parrotkits- just plugged in connectors, no splicing. It works fine, mutes the stereo, plays through the speakers even when the stereo is off.

3. Bear68

Bear68 Member

I stuck a Parrot CK3200 LS in my 97 Tacoma and it is awesome! Excellant sound quality and performance. It also automatically syncs with my Cingular/ATT&T cell (Motorola Razor) each time I start the engine. That way the phone book is always updated! The installtion should be the same for all Toyotas once you have the proper install harness.