1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any plans for a Prius software update?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by ThetaSigma99, Mar 10, 2005.

1. ThetaSigma99

ThetaSigma99 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone know if Toyota has any plans to release an upgrade to the Prius software for the Bluetooth phone connectivity? It seems that there are quite a few software-related issues that could to be addressed... I'm pretty sure the dropping a call when call waiting comes in is Prius-related, as is the inability to manually enter phone numbers into the phone book, or the difficulties in transferring contacts with multiple phone numbers, etc.

Has anyone contacted Toyota about this?

2. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Call dropping when call waiting is signaled, is not a Prius problem because, I switch callers all the time. You just can't do it from the screen. You have to switch callers on the phone not via bluetooth.

3. ThetaSigma99

ThetaSigma99 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dion\";p=\"71222)</div>
    Oh, I didn't realize. I've got a Sony Ericsson T637 and it drops calls when call waiting comes in when using the Prius, and I think I've read about a few other Bluetooth phones that do the same, so I assumed incorrectly that it was a Prius issue.

But adding an ability to switch callers from the MFD would also be nice. :)