1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Any suggestions for leather installer for Prius

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by mbelofsky, Apr 18, 2006.

1. mbelofsky

mbelofsky New Member

Hi! I live in Purcellville, Virginia and work in Herndon. Next week I will get a Red/gray Prius with Package #7. Thinking about adding leather and heated seats. Do you know of anyone in Northern Virginia that does it well and for a fair price?

Thanks
    Michael

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I can't help with with a local installer but I have 2 suggestions for you. I had SE Port installed leather, which like most after market installs, includes the seats only. Spend a few bucks extra and have the side and center armrests done too, plus don't forget about the triangle shaped piece between the rear seat backs and the door jam.

Since I ordered a package 8, but the SE Region was only delivering package 7's at the time, I only paid the Package 8/7 differential. The dealer provided the extra leather (actually vinyl) suggested above at no charge and the SE Region paid for an installed leather steering wheel to get me up to a full package 8..