1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anybody have any feedback on Uniroyal Tiger Paw AWP Tires

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by paprius4030, Nov 7, 2004.

1. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have to get at least 2 new front tires for my 04 Prius before the snow starts. I was either gonna get just 2 new Goodyear Integrity tires but was also toying with the idea of getting 4 new Goodyear Asurance tires since Goodyear has a $50 rebate on them but after searching thru tire rack.com I see that there's a good price on TigerPaw tires (only $5 more than the intergrity) and they are 70,000 mi tires as opposed to 50,000 for Integrity and i didn't come close to getting that has my Prius only has 20,000 on it. Does anybody have any experience with the Tiger Paw tires on the Prius. I'd appreciate knowing what you all think. Thanks for your feedback!

2. TCD

TCD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
  3. bc104

bc104 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I just put 2 on my '07. All tires are inflated to 50psi (where they've been for over a year now). I did not notice any change in mileage at all, so I think they're OK!

4. AlaskanPrius

AlaskanPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We purchased a set about two weeks ago and haven't had any problems. In fact, we had ice yesterday and they handled very, very well - much better than the factory tires ever did. And as other posters have stated, no loss of mileage. We would highly recommend them.