1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone buy from Miller Toyota in Culver City, CA?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by taco1231, Jul 11, 2008.

1. taco1231

taco1231 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi all,
    Has anyone bought a Prius from Miller Toyota in Culver City, CA? I put my name on their list 3 weeks ago. I would love to hear any buying experience stories with them.

Thx!

2. haruman

haruman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I bought my car from there back in the end of may. it was a rainy day and they happened to have a stock gray metallic in base instead of my package #2. Long story short, i ended up taking it. I don't really miss the backup camera, i just got used to seeing out of the tinted window in the back. I'm really glad I took it though they charged me about 1k over MSRP due to some dealer added items: door guards, and some kind of paint protection. I told them I didn't want it, but they wouldn't budge.

Anyway, overall, they were good.

Here are some tips.

1/ You will pay MSRP most likely
    2/ Ask for free floor mats
    3/ Ask for free cargo net
    4/ If your interested in getting the extended warranty, skip it unless they offer it for 990 for 100K miles/7 years (not the 75k mile 6 year they tried to sell). If they offer the 75k mile one, just say, i'll get it later, and then buy from Troy (but don't mention it to them that you found it on this site.)
    5/ I dealt with a guy named Amon, tell them Harry sent you. It was a pretty easy sale, no haggling, just straight car.

If they charge you more than 1k Over MSRP, just go somewhere else. But stay away from Manhattan beach toyota whatever you do.

3. ranchogirl

ranchogirl New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I don't know if they are related to Miller Toyota in Anaheim, but they at first told me nothing over MSRP, I put myself on their waiting list, and when the car came in they suddenly said $3,000 over MSRP, didn't we tell you?

I didn't buy from them. I bought from Mossy Toyota in San Diego. Yes, it was a drive, but they didn't charge me a dime over MSRP.