1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone from Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Vegas Prius!, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Vegas Prius!

Vegas Prius! New Member

Have not seen anyone from Las Vegas post here..Anyone else here?
    -Steve

2. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    No...but I wish I were. Going next month for a conference, but my wife gets scared whenever I say "Las Vegas".

3. glenk

glenk Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Come to think of it, I didn't see very many Prii when I was there for the CES show. But it's a great place to buy one if you want one badly enough. I had a choice of three I could have drove off with at the dealership in Henderson and they were willing to deal!

My LV friend has three Prii in the family and who also helped sell me on buying one for myself. But I was leary of the DMV hassles taking it to California. If I had the guts, I could have saved quite a bit of money though.

4. Vegas Prius!

Vegas Prius! New Member

Lots of hummers, no Prii... tells you something huh.

FYI- no dealer around has any in stock now BECAUSE they are so hard to get in So. Cal: Now peope in Cal come here and drive them off. 3 Toy dealers, one in Henderson (Findlay, where I got mine) was the one and only selling @ sticker actually!!!! (and I still had a 10 day wait, in fact)
    In the garage where I work, I counted 2 H2's, an H1, 19 BMW's, 4 porches, and a slew of Lexus-but I have the ONLY Prius there. Tell me again which one is the REAL status simbol??????