1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone have a set of trim rings to sell?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Godiva, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I've decided to put the racing disc hubcaps on my Prius. I bought a set with spring clips and can't get them on. I think the spokes of the wheels are in the way. So I'll be sending them back.

Looks like I'll have to buy a set of screw on hubcaps. But I don't want to drill my wheels. Neither do I want to put holes in my trim rings. I'm looking to buy a second set of trim rings to drill and attach the hubcaps to. That way I can keep my hubcaps and put the original trim rings back on the car when I sell it. (Unless the 2009 has a different size wheel.)

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You might see if my friend Jack Kelly has any left; I know he was advertising some for a while. Assuming your new car has the same size wheels, could you maybe put the new rings on the old wheels and your shiny discs on the new car? Just a thought. :)

3. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hyo Silver! Awaaaay!

(He's my agent.)

I have a set to sell, Lady G. PM me if interested.

4. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member

I may be taking a test drive soon so I see if I could...uh.er. find some.

Only Kidding. :D

5. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks all. I've bought a set from Jack. Thanks Jack!

I guess I can order those hubcaps now. Then figure out how to cut down bolts per instructions. Maybe I can figure out another way to mount the hubcaps to the trim rings.

6. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member