1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone have a spare 2010 OEM hubcap?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by DanMode, Apr 11, 2013.

1. DanMode

DanMode Brooklyn Prius Guy

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey folks,

Long story short, my Pearl was involved in an accident 3 weeks ago and I will finally be able to get it back tomorrow. Lo and behold, everything was covered by my insurance except for the price of a replacement hubcap.

The local dealers around me are asking an outrageous sum that's too much for one replacement. I figured I'd scour online and hit up Ebay. Turned out I ordered one that had the official Toyota Part Number, but on second look of the photo, turned out to be a cheap replica. I don't want to take a chance and order from someone else online and receive another one of these seemingly everywhere cheap knock-offs.

If someone on here has a spare replacement that I can get a hold of, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you're not far from the NYC area, I'll even come and pick it up from you. Thanks guys!
    Regards,
    Dan

2. maurices

maurices Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I had a 2010 that got totalled out in January. I had taken all 4 caps off the first month I owned the car (did the same with my 2013) so, yeah, I got 4 like new caps, live in Minnesota, however.

3. arolswim

arolswim Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    If DanMode doesn't want them I might want to buy them if it works. I am in Maryland.
    thanks!

4. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have one...have 3 actually...and I'm closer then Minnesota...send me a pm if you still need one

5. DanMode

DanMode Brooklyn Prius Guy

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey maurices! Thanks for the offer! I'm working out something with spaz right now, so you and arolswim can go ahead if you wish. Thanks again everyone! Really appreciate it!