1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

anyone have a wonderful service dept?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by MisterW, Feb 16, 2007.

1. MisterW

MisterW New Member

Hello- I'm in the Falls Church/Arlington area. Wondering if anyone is happy with a dealer service dept. around here. I'm getting tired of "service advisors" trying to sell me unneeded work and giving me a runaround when I do need something checked. But I have the 7-yr warranty, so I've got to deal with it for 4 more years....

2. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterW @ Feb 16 2007, 02:11 AM) [snapback]391321[/snapback]</div>
    Don't know if you're ever in Richmond, but I've got a good one down here. McGeorge Toyota. They were AWFUL on the sales floor (ended up buying it somewhere else), but their service department is better priced than other dealerships AND they don't try to "hoo-doo" me.

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 16 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]391359[/snapback]</div>
    I'll put in a plug for McGeorge too. I can't say they'll never try to sell you something you don't need. I've never taken it there for PM items (I've done it all myself), where dealers are famous for pushing their maintenance package versus Toyota's. But I've had warranty work done there and they treated me well.

4. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimboK @ Feb 16 2007, 09:23 AM) [snapback]391383[/snapback]</div>
    Didja know that for the 15000 mile service, they were over $100 cheaper than Haley? I couldn't believe it! (I bought my car at Haley...) I'm a believer ever since.