1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone have Weathertech in the v?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by gti303, Oct 9, 2012.

1. gti303

gti303 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Just wondering how the color matches up, and how much you like it.

I just purchased a Grey Cargo mat from PriusChat...waiting for it to arrive.

I'm thinking of purchasing front and rear mats as well...

My interior is Grey...Touring Package (basically a v five w/o ATP)

2. OWG

OWG Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    I have the front, back and cargo area liners. All are black. I thought about the grey, but then looked at the summer and winter mats being black and went with it. I had the digital fit liners in my 2007 Accord before this car and they were fantastic. Oh, take them out before you trade the car in. I was still able to get $100.00 for the Accord liners on Kijiji even after going through 5 winters.

3. gti303

gti303 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    nice...thanks...i ended up with the grey cargo mat...haven't received yet it...

I'm going to be ordering the the fronts and rears in a bit in black :)

4. jejennings

jejennings New Member

I just purchased a Grey Cargo mat from PriusChat...waiting for it to arrive.
    I'm thinking of purchasing front and rear mats as well...
    My interior is Grey...Touring Package (basically a v five w/o ATP)[/quote]

The PriusChat price for the rear cargo mat is the best I've found so far. At $108.99 with free shipping it beats buying direct from WeatherTech ($119.95 + Shipping) as well as Autoaccessories.com at $137.95 with free shipping. I was just about to order the cargo mat long with the Direct fit front and rear mats when I found out that they (#440851) are priced at $0.00!!! Now this would be a really good deal but I think they made a mistake! Maybe I'll order them anyway!

5. jejennings

jejennings New Member

The PriusChat price for the rear cargo mat is the best I've found so far. At $108.99 with free shipping it beats buying direct from WeatherTech ($119.95 + Shipping) as well as Autoaccessories.com at $137.95 with free shipping. I was just about to order the cargo mat long with the Direct fit front and rear mats when I found out that they (#440851) are priced at $0.00!!! Now this would be a really good deal but I think they made a mistake! Maybe I'll order them anyway![/quote]

I found that the $0.00 price is really $104.95 for the front mat + $74.95 for the back mat for a total of $179.90 BUT these are for the regular Prius. the don't list mats for the Prius V yet. The nice fellow on the phone said if I put a note in he would be sure to send me the ones for the Prius V, but I'm a little shaky about that. So I'll order the cargo mat based on your good reviews from PriusChat, but I am going to order the combined front and back sets from Autoaccessories.com. Their regular price with free shipping is $187.90 BUT they are offering a 10% discount to new customers which drops it to $169.11, saving a full ten bucks, plus they say they have them in stock. I'll let you know what happens!

6. jejennings

jejennings New Member

I found that the $0.00 price is really $104.95 for the front mat + $74.95 for the back mat for a total of $179.90 BUT these are for the regular Prius. the don't list mats for the Prius V yet. The nice fellow on the phone said if I put a note in he would be sure to send me the ones for the Prius V, but I'm a little shaky about that. So I'll order the cargo mat based on your good reviews from PriusChat, but I am going to order the combined front and back sets from Autoaccessories.com. Their regular price with free shipping is $187.90 BUT they are offering a 10% discount to new customers which drops it to $169.11, saving a full ten bucks, plus they say they have them in stock. I'll let you know what happens![/quote]

Well I THINK I just finished ordering both. The autoaccessories.com order went through cleanly but when I pressed the "confirm" button on the PriusChat order I received the following error message, "1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'products_id' at row 1
    insert into products_notifications (products_id, customers_id, date_added) values ('', '21058', now())
    [TEP STOP]"

Does anyone know what this means? Did my order go through or not?

7. buckaroo

buckaroo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have the front & back and cargo mats. They are great & the color is consistent. I have a 6 year old so I really appreciate having them as he is a spiller & messy.

8. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I have a grey softex interior on a three (dealer added). I walked into the parts department thinking I'd see what they had and then go order WeatherTech online. They had a WeatherTech display and when I asked the price and said "of course you give me a discount for being a new owner", they said they could do 10% which left me paying less that ordering online plus shipping. I often get discounts like this just by asking. They can say no and I haven't lost anything. But I've saved thousands over a lifetime of asking. Took 5 days to arrive.

Have the grey front, rear seats and cargo all in the most protective floor-liner style. Removed the drivers side OEM mat to install but left the other mats for insulation and sound deadening even though they add weight.

9. gti303

gti303 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    i got the black front's and rears nows and a grey trunk...its great! love them! just wish the trunk was a little more grippy, but no matter. I got a cool trunk ogranizer as well now :)