1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone here in Toronto succeeded finding the BP color w stand package among dealers?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Berryman88, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Berryman88

Berryman88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi All
    I newbie here,I m making a decision amoung the dealers here in Canada. Most of them try to offer some deals but most of them don't have the Blizzard Pearl White color(in Toronto)in there inventoty. Howver they saying that they will try to get from other--trade among them-- out there(maybe outside Toronto). Fortunate (but not everything) there is one dealer has this color but their offer seems worse than other...

I mean, Anyone here in GTA/Toronto has successed with those saying? Or Is this mean they just try to push us to sign the paper but later on they can't do as what they said(no one wanna trade out with each other for this color BP with "standard package") then, we have to pick any color of what they have..????​

2. Miata Racer

Miata Racer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Are you wanting the pearl white in a base model? It's like a $229 upcharge, which isn't much but someone looking for a base model might not want that, when regular bright white is "free". In any case, any dealer can do a search X number of miles around and if there is one to be found in a reasonable distance, they will bring it in for you. But the best deal will be one "on the lot".

3. Berryman88

Berryman88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Tks for your quick sharing, yeah and nope.. Yes that Toyota Canada here charging for $255 Can for this BP color.But nope, they do not have other kind of white, just this BP white. Actually i just have a chance to see the inventory through whole Toronto/Ontario area. I saw the really limited number(1 for each location which all far away from Toronto). And one of them said that, my manager wont trade with other location for sure!
    So, I do wondering for anyone here in Tonronto had been through this finding? and finally, Have you succeeded or you end up you have to pick one color from whatever availble.!??!?!