1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone know a good cargo liner?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gas hater, Jan 13, 2006.

1. gas hater

gas hater New Member

Back when I was younger and did not care abot MPG, I had a Dodge Ram that I found the coolest mats for. They were heavy plastic but also had a lip that ran all the way aorund them that would keep in mud, snow ect. Anyone aware of a product like this for the Prius cargo area? It would be nice to be able to throw my wetsuit in there without getting the carpet wet,

2. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have ordered but not received my Weathertech cargo liner. I've had one in my 99 Camry for six years and it still looks and feels new. This fits the area with the seats up but is pliable enough to fold flat to put long things in with seats down.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsearch...opt_choice_id=0

3. Zacher

Zacher New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I've got the Weathertech in my '06. Fits very well. I can post pics tomorrow, if you want.

4. QED

QED New Member

I just ordered one for my '06. Just what I was looking for.

Good info.

5. Infidel

Infidel New Member

Yeah, show us some pics! What was the order time from Weathertech? I would like to get one of these as we haul a lot of stuff.

6. cowboy

cowboy New Member

Thanks for the info. Are there any like the Weathertech that fit the whole cargo area when the back seats are folded down?

7. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I saw some here.

8. notsure

notsure New Member

I picked up the sigma waterproof cargo mat, fits perfectly has a lip to hold in fluid. It is a cloth material so very flexible able to fold away if not need or want out of the way.

9. jeromep

jeromep Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Weathertech started making a cargo mat inside 2005. It wasn't available in December of 04 when I actually got the vehicle. I will definitly go with the Weathertech mat when I purcahse. The rubber they use is very thick, very soft and floppy (supple I suppose) and grips very well. No need for hooks or other items to keep the mat in plac.