1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone know of a good Body Shop for the Prius in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by StarBrite310, Mar 30, 2008.

1. StarBrite310

StarBrite310 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    My car is a little over 2 years old and there are a few bruises on it. Nothing major. Just a couple little scrapes on the bottom from the car brushing against debris...ya know since it's low to the ground. Plus there are two little dents on the rear door on the right side. It bugs me but all around it's just little stuff. The thing is though is that I wanna keep the car looking its best. I called Toyota in Santa Monica and they sent me to the place they use down the street from them and the shop wanted to charge me over $800!!! For such little work to be done!

Does anyone know of a great place I can take my Prius, that's not too pricey, where they can fix it up and maybe wax it? The car is black and I want it to look nice and shiny. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks :)

2. ibmindless

ibmindless Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    A lot of those "Ding Doctors" are pretty good and affordable. I would check a couple of them out and also check a few detailing shops. You should be able to get some satisfaction for at least half what you were quoted if you shop around.