1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone need a complete OEM exhaust system?

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by ronlewis, Aug 12, 2023.

1. ronlewis

ronlewis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I bought another parts car and it has the stock exhaust. I could just sell the cats like the thieves do, but I'd rather save a Gen1 from the scrap yard. $1100, ready to go. As always, I have other parts that anyone is welcome to for free, but I need to sell the cat to make my money back on the car - those cats drive up the auction price.

Jakob likes this.
  2. ronlewis

ronlewis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Well, I've got 3 OEM exhaust systems and will be selling one for cat value next week. Anyone else sell one of our OEM cats? How much did you get? Who did you sell to?

3. ronlewis

ronlewis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    One
    BTW, I bought another Prius just for the battery and don't have room to store it. LMK, if it's easy to take off, I might grab it for you Monday. Otherwise, I'm hauling it directly to the scrap yard. What a shame - good running car with only 150k miles. Just got wrecked in the back. I even have a complete back end left on my parts car. Just don't have time to save another one. I've got to downsize and get rid of bunches of junk.