1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone recently purchase a 2010 at Lakeside Toyota (Metairie)?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by nineinchnail1024, Jul 20, 2009.

1. nineinchnail1024

nineinchnail1024 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just received an unexpected phone call from my salesman at Lakeside Toyota (Milton). He said he wanted to thank me because a customer read my "blog" on priuschat and decided to buy a '10 Prius from him this past Saturday based partially on my satisfaction with the dealership. I was happy that my post helped out a salesman who is treating customers right, but now I'm curious; who is the mystery buyer? If you're here, give me a shout out so I can congratulate you on your new purchase!

This just goes to show how valuable Priuschat.com is as a networking and information site. Because of Priuschat, another person was able to find the car that they wanted and was able to buy from the type of salesman who deserves our business.

2. nola_Prius

nola_Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    That's awesome. If I didn't have a friend who works at the closest Toyota dealership to me (Lakeside being 2nd closest), then I'd have gone to Lakeside.
    I bought my Scion tC there last year, which I just sold a few days ago.

I'm still waiting for my Prius to arrive... hopefully it won't be too long.
    The more I read and the more pics I see and the more I daydream, I am becoming more and more antsy.

When I first started researching the 2010 Prius, I was searching for things on Google. PriusChat seemed to show up in all of my search results... so here I am. :)

You're still waiting for your Prius also, right?
    Did you get excited when you saw them calling? Or when you picked up and it was the guy from the dealership?
    That's cool that he took the time to call you and let you know that your referral brought someone over to him.

3. nineinchnail1024

nineinchnail1024 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I actually got my 2010 on June 25th. Has it been that long since we've spoken? I'm loving the new car. If you want to see the thread from when I bought it, search for "Finally got it! A+ for Lakeside Toyota". Let me know when you get yours so I can give the proper congratulations!