1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone tried this Infinity sub ??

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by sandman, May 3, 2008.

1. sandman

sandman Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Very interested if anyone has this sub or has had a chance to give it a listen..Looks like I can get one for about $180 dollars..Might be cheaper and easier than going with the kicker amp and sub BUT will it sound as good?? Its a Infinity Basslink 10" Amplified(200 watts) sub..

Attached Files:

2. sandman

sandman Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I went ahead and got this sub on E-bay before it ended got it (new) for $180.00. Will let you know how it sounds after getting it and hooking it up paying with money order so may take a few weeks...:) If anyone has this sub would love to see some pics of where you mounted it and would also like to know how it sounds..Thanks

3. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had this in a previous car and it was great. The amp is built in and it has plenty of thump. No complaints there. I wonder if it will fit in the cubby below the rear floor? That way it is hidden and out of sight.