1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone try these tail lights on their Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by xjustinx, Apr 14, 2011.

1. xjustinx

xjustinx Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    1 person likes this.
  2. drunkin master

drunkin master Contributing Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    There was a group buy on this exact taillights.
    I have a set, its pretty good.

3. cwc

cwc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have a set as well, and they light up nicely. The only thing I was concerned about was the turn signal during the daytime, as there isn't anything to difuse the light from the exposed bulb.

One thing to note, if you install the lights and the light piping running lights and LED brake lights light up opposite each other, the lights are not mis-wired. You just need to open the connection on the light that is lighting up wrong and fix the connection. There is a drum-style connection inside the light housing that can be connect 180 wrong. All you need to do is disconnect it, spin one side halfway around, then reconnect.

4. xjustinx

xjustinx Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    ^so should the led's light up when i brake or should they light up all the time?

5. cwc

cwc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    the light pipes are what should be lit up when you have your headlights one. the LED's that run between the light pipes are what light up when you press the brake pedal.

6. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have them and love them. Look great and as usual for me, they look different than everyone else. Well except the people that have bought them as well but still won't be as common. Here's a pic of them on my car.

Attached Files: