1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone Used Autoland To Buy Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TheJoelster, Apr 21, 2007.

1. TheJoelster

TheJoelster New Member

Hey everyone I was reccomended by some family to go through a credit union and buy a Prius through Autoland. They supposedly get all the dirty work with the dealer done for you! Anyone use them and have a good or bad experience with them? Should I try them out? Let me know what you think!

2. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheJoelster @ Apr 20 2007, 11:20 PM) [snapback]427224[/snapback]</div>
    I had a very good experience using Autoland when I bought my Prius back in 04. I had been on 2 waitng lists and checked with Autoland at my credit union. They found me a car within a couple of weeks and delivered it to a nearby branch where I picked it up. They took care of the trade in and gave me a good deal overall. I would use them again.

3. TheJoelster

TheJoelster New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasalsa @ Apr 21 2007, 05:34 AM) [snapback]427258[/snapback]</div>
    Yes I am trying them. I have heard they are very convenient. I like things that are easy!

4. thepixiesarah

thepixiesarah New Member

I initially was working with autoland, but another broker gave me a much better price. So much better that the autoland representative said there must be a trick and they would call me later saying they made a mistake and needed more money. It would have been convenient, but you can get better prices with other brokers.