1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone uses a flexyframe HD or any rear bumper protection?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by JayLn, Apr 30, 2015.

1. JayLn

JayLn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    well here in San francisco drivers when doing parallel parking will hit your bumper which is dumb, so I am wondering if anyone have tried flexyframe HD since it is the only one with prime shipping and bumpshox looks like a flinestone to me, and if any one have a rear bumper protection for the back and I don't want those flappy thing that you need to pull out of your trunk, and I did pinstripe my prius and my neighbor with a bmw series 6 thinks my prius is simple and sporty with class lol. Check the photos please all suggestion is helpful.

Attached Files:

Starbrand likes this.
  2. Starbrand

Starbrand Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I really like the pinstripe and other black line accents you have on the car. looks great (y)

3. Okinawa

Okinawa Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I would like to find something for my Avalon but I have not yet seen anything that I think would be practical. Log on to the WeatherTech website and take a look at their protector for the rear bumper.

4. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Just like the song, it's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world..., when you need a bumper for your bumper. ;)

Okinawa likes this.