1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anything Conjugal planned?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div align="center">[attachmentid=8546]</div>

Inquiring minds would like to know! Also I have heard a news report that anyone getting a inside the prison shot of Paris is almost certainly going to get about $500,000 for the pic! I'm thinking cr@p a picture of a conjugal visit between larkinmj and Paris must be worth 10 times that much. ;)
    Prison Officals have also vowed to fire anyone caught taking pics or turning pics over to the paparazzi. Hmmmmm, lets do a little math here. . . Prison guard annual salary $30-40K one pic of Paris $500K, or 15+ years salary. That should be enough deterrent don't you think? <_< :lol: :rolleyes:

Call me larkin, I have a tiny micro-camera we can secrete upon your person, for $500K you’re ok with that right? I’ll be gentle I prom . . . er, ahhhhhh on second thought for a small fee maybe we can talk Pinto Girl into a assist on this one?

Wildkow

p.s. Hmmmmm, another thought maybe we can call on the Squid and his noodly appendages for the extraction? :blink:

Attached Files:

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

Actually, I was thinking about applying for one of those $40K prison guard jobs.

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Pic? You're going to small scale here, Kow... I've got a micro video camera that should be able to transmit from inside the prison wirelessly to the parking lot, battery should be good for 15 minutes or so...

half a mil for a pic? that's chump change!

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Three weeks in jail isn't so bad. According to this article, she behaved well and is prepared to do her time. BTW, I'm not aware of any jails in the U.S. that permit conjugal visits. I gather that some other countries do. And some state prisons might, but jails and prisons are generally run very differently. I hope she makes good use of the time. The predominant characteristic of jail is simply boredom.

5. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Califorinia prisons allow conjugal visits and according to TV last night thats includes homosexuals. :unsure: The prison supplys a mobil home for them. Your tax dollars at work.

6. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I know the prisons in Curaçao do. When I was there years ago, the women's prison was used as a brothel, and men would pay to have sex with the inmates (no Wildkow- I did not participate!)

7. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom 6850 @ Jun 5 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]455646[/snapback]</div>
    But Paris won't be in a prison. She'll be in a jail. Big difference.

8. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 5 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]456098[/snapback]</div>
    She's going to be in a separate wing that's reserved for former police officers and celebrities (I guess they arrest a lot of both in LA) and she'll be alone in a two-person cell. So it doesn't sound like her jail time will be too bad.