1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anything in the NYC Area

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Cornsevs, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Cornsevs

Cornsevs New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We're ready to go and our 2 week old order is looking sketchy.

2. Joekc

Joekc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but here in the middle part of the country the availability situation is grim. :mad: No used or new available, at least on carmax or cars.com. The dealers say they're backed up across the summer. From what I've read, strangers are trying to buy them from owners in parking lots.

The car is definitely worth the wait. Besides the the mileage thingy, the car is a techy's dream. Very much like being in a computer game.

3. wanderlust

wanderlust New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am supposed to be getting mine between tomorrow and the 11th, on Long Island...I wish you luck!

4. Cornsevs

Cornsevs New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ahhh! Some folks have all the luck! When did you order?

5. tripletdad53

tripletdad53 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got my package #2 silver pine the same day I called Hudson Toyota in Jersey City two weeks ago for sticker price. I tried every dealer in NYC and Long Island and got lied to and the usual runaround ( "come in we have one here for you" only to be told "it was just sold an hour ago") Good luck finding your Prius....don't give upo till you do.